Castaway |Social Guild|

Mrhugglesworth

#1: What is your in-game name? Doctordonk

#2: What is your age? 28

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Between 1 and 6 Depending on the day

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? I don't use discord.

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Hunter

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I am new to PRO, All I bring is my pikachu's good looks.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? No

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1: What is your in-game name? Doctordonk

#2: What is your age? 28

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Between 1 and 6 Depending on the day

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? I don't use discord.

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Hunter

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I am new to PRO, All I bring is my pikachu's good looks.

Hi Doctordonk,

Since we use Discord as our primary (and only) form of communication, this may not be the best guild for you. Thank you for considering Castaway though!

Let us know if you are willing to use it and we'll give you an invite.

#1: What is your in-game name? Darksun20

#2: What is your age? 24

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 3-5 hrs

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? Yes Darksun#1204

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Hunting and Pokémon knowledge

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Pokemon lending for PvP or bosses, selling discounted cc, ms, and other things from the shop to guild members, Dex services

#1: What is your in-game name? Crowville

#2: What is your age? 22

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Deppends, from 3 to 8

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? Yes / Sure / Crowville#2922

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Hunting / Farming

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Good conversations x') and a good player I guess

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Nah

#1: What is your in-game name? Eziogrezzo

#2: What is your age? 25

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Depends... in those days I am free so 2+, other periods less

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? No, but I will surely make a Discord and join the group if u accept me:)

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I have a lot of PvP experience in Showdown (I've been top 100 OU a couple of times), but here in PRO I will need a lot of work to build a competitive team.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Some experience to help new players especially in teambuilding, and I would say that I am also a funny and talkative guy :)

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Nah, being good at something does not mean that you'll help the guild... it is more important to have the good will to do that!

#1: What is your in-game name? Eziogrezzo

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Depends... in those days I am free so 2+, other periods less

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? No, but I will surely make a Discord and join the group if u accept me:)

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I have a lot of PvP experience in Showdown (I've been top 100 OU a couple of times), but here in PRO I will need a lot of work to build a competitive team.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Some experience to help new players especially in teambuilding, and I would say that I am also a funny and talkative guy :)

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Nah, being good at something does not mean that you'll help the guild... it is more important to have the good will to do that!

Hi there! Feel free to add me on Discord lcing#3676 (lowercase L) once you've made a Discord account! :) (aka welcome to Castaway)

#1: What is your in-game name? Lundwooder

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 4-7, Depends if it's a work day or not.

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? yes I use discord my name is lundwooder#4568

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I don't think I have a specialty up until now I've been playing the story. However now

I want to get into hunting and trading

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Just a friendly and relaxed personality to get along and have a good time with.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? No, one is about me in-game one is about me as a person.