Mt Silver rocket grunt glitch

Crispyy

I had beaten the second rocket grunt in mt silver and made my way to the karate master when the servers crashed. when I logged back n I was in front of the rocket grunt again and he said I lost to him and now I cant proceed. Is there anyway I can fix this?

I had beaten the second rocket grunt in mt silver and made my way to the karate master when the servers crashed. when I logged back n I was in front of the rocket grunt again and he said I lost to him and now I cant proceed. Is there anyway I can fix this?

Hello there! Unfortunately, since the servers crashed while you were in battle, it would count as you losing the battle. After a crash, there may also be a minor roll back so you could have possibly been hit by one. Nevertheless, Rocket Grunts are on a 2 hour cooldown so if you lose to them, you can rebattle them again. It's good to use this cooldown time to train up your pokemon so you don't lose to the trainers again.

Also, there are also other ways to get to the Karate Master, which is either using waterfall or going from the exterior and back in. Don't forget you need Rock Smash to reach him if ever you go from the outside.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Edited by Fluffles

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

• 2 years later...

Hello there! Unfortunately, since the servers crashed while you were in battle, it would count as you losing the battle. After a crash, there may also be a minor roll back so you could have possibly been hit by one. Nevertheless, Rocket Grunts are on a 2 hour cooldown so if you lose to them, you can rebattle them again. It's good to use this cooldown time to train up your pokemon so you don't lose to the trainers again.

Also, there are also other ways to get to the Karate Master, which is either using waterfall or going from the exterior and back in. Don't forget you need Rock Smash to reach him if ever you go from the outside.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Thank you so much