Account got banned [LOCKED]

Demigod420

Hey @Rwarrior,

I’m sorry for this inconvenience; don’t worry about your account, you didn’t lose any of your progress!

Red Server and Blue Server have recently merged into Silver Server, and the Yellow Server is now renamed as the Gold Server. Therefore you will need to play on Silver Server if you wish to continue your Red Server progress.

If you can't log into Silver Server, you probably need to merge your Red & Blue account, follow these steps to merge your account, make sure to select the right server as your main server!

How to merge:

[spoiler=Step 1]Log into your dashboard and click the [Merge is required] button:

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

[spoiler=Step 2]Select the desired merge option; once you get the successful merge dialogue, you're done!

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

If you have some errors while doing the merge, check the Common Merge Errors: FAQ.

With that being said, I wish you a great day and welcome back to PRO!

Armin

Bro why did I get banned it says auto banned I didn't even do shit

Hello @Demigod420,

For the future, please keep in mind not to hijack another player's post if they are not having the same issue as you.

Please keep in mind our General Support rules, this one in particular:

2. Do not report players or appeal bans here.

If you do not know why you were banned, or want to check the length, check the dashboard first.

If you feel that your ban is unjust, you can make an appeal in Discipline Appeals subforum.

I will now lock this topic, have a nice day.

Armin

PTpw.gif

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesMapping BugsRules

Do not contact Staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be cleaned by Levi.