cannot through the tree after cut......

Akaklofa

after i merge the account.....i have play back from kanto into johto but i cannot through the tree.....

before this i can....but since two weeks...i can cut but cannot through..

pls help me...i want to pass the johto region and back to kanto.......

my id is akaklofa

Hi there! Unfortunately, this is a glitch with regards to the merge. In order for you to continue, you'll have to do the SS Anne quest again. Since you're in Johto, you'll have to wait for a Staff Member to teleport you back to the SS Anne so you can do the quest.

If you'd like, you can actually buy a pokemon with Cut in Johto or you can buy a tree axe from someone, then go back to Kanto after completing Johto to redo the SS Anne quest yourself.

Nevertheless, please let me know when you will next be online along with your timezone so that we may make arrangements to have your issue resolved in-game. Looking forward to your response.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem but I'm located in Cerulean, can cut tree but cant pass, after the merge. Last time I had play was in 2016, if someone can help me I would really appreciate! :)

• Administrator

I have the same problem but I'm located in Cerulean, can cut tree but cant pass, after the merge. Last time I had play was in 2016, if someone can help me I would really appreciate! :)

Hi @Xaar

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.

Unfortunately, the staff member that handled the previous case has left the staff. Due to that, I currently lack the knowledge about this issue as it seems to be a really specific and special one.

Could you please try to describe it as best as you can explaining what happen when you cut the tree? What do you mean with "I can't pass it" ?

Are you able to take a video, or a gif, about the issue in order to help me to have a better understanding of the issue?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others