Mega Stones For Players

Woobulider

as the suggestion says, by adding Mega Stones to players because many players are jealous of Staff players because they can use them. I do not know if they are already in the game for players because I suspect so, because they are already their entries in PokeDex. However, if they are already in the game, I can learn how to get them?

They are not in-game available for players and why would you be jealous at staff for having them on a staff account that already can literally spawn everything?

Staff sure can use Mega Pokemon but did you ever see a staff use them in ranked PVP? I don't think so.

Eaty already said that Megas are somewhat possible in the future but it needs some time

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

as the suggestion says, by adding Mega Stones to players because many players are jealous of Staff players because they can use them. I do not know if they are already in the game for players because I suspect so, because they are already their entries in PokeDex. However, if they are already in the game, I can learn how to get them?

Mega Stones used to be ingame, however were removed due to various issues with the players who had them.

Mega Evolution is something that is being discussed internally and hopefully will become available at some point in the future to players, however currently Mega Stones and/or Mega Evolution is not currently player-obtainable.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

~ this is already planned for the future aka the next client update, locked (don't take this as an ETA or anything) ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.