Ban Recoil moves, Life Orb, Rough Skin, Iron Barbs

Shyntil

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...or instead of jumping to the "just ban it" conclusion wouldn't it be better if you..oh I dunno...just ask to get them fixed?

Then again when does mechanics like these ever get fixed? Maybe if you complain enough they'll get to it eventually...:PixiuShush:

Taunt followed by a hard switch into the Latios would have produced the same result.

Can't tell if you are trolling or not. Taunt makes me switch, if he has to switch into Latios aswell there's no damage coming. And again, you COMPLETELY miss the point and try to deviate the topic in irrelevant personal scenarios.

...or instead of jumping to the "just ban it" conclusion wouldn't it be better if you..oh I dunno...just ask to get them fixed?

Then again when does mechanics like these ever get fixed? Maybe if you complain enough they'll get to it eventually...:PixiuShush:

It's been asked many times trough the years. It always got ignored. An extreme solution would maybe sort a different effect. But it's fine if the community wants to suck it up, whatever.

The skill of a player is inversely proportional to the number of confuse ray users he runs on his team.