Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

Hello, I would like to apply ~

• Why do you want to join Eternity?

I used to be in BlaZe guild back in 2015 but been away for college so I've been inactive for 3 years. I lost contact with my guildmates and don't know whether they are still playing. So many things have changed since and I don't know where to refer to. So I was thinking to join a guild ~ I didn't finish all region yet but just recently finished Hoenn and started Sinnoh.

• Real name / ingame name:

Rye / Dexy

• How old are you?

I'm currently 22.

• Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?

Singapore but currently in Malaysia. I can speak English quite a bit.

• Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

desu_p #9485

• What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

Finishing all available quest, hunting / Interested but I'm not good with the meta. So I just battle when I have to.

• Screenshot of your trainercard

Dy7z0F.thumb.png.22af099cfafb5c8bed7d58bca2345d43.png

• Like 1

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am Brahmarshi

i was away for quite a long time now i came back and was searching for a guild.

India is my homecountry language english

discord name= brahmarshi i play quite a while in a day and everyday i want to win pvp championship and catch legendries

1535163427896.png.3500b15eabc05262ee12809f1828c26b.png

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Eternity seems to be a great guild filled with great members. Members who you’ll see around in game and are willing to help you or just chat with you about random things, which really makes it feel like a family. Saying that who wouldn’t think this is a great place to be?
  • Real name / ingame name: vizzio/ allVizzio
  • How old are you? 19
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? U.S. / English

•  
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Allvizzio #2024
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My goal for pro is to simply become more known in the game. I am already pvping and I love it in this game :)

Hello,

I would like to join This Guild and submit an aplication you asked for.

Why do you want to join Eternity? Because one of ur Guildmebers was next to me

and i´m searching for a guild about a week now

and this guild is the first one wich intrested me

Real name / ingame name: Manuel/Arbalos

How old are you? I´m 22

Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Im from Germany and speak english and German.

Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Discord name Arbalos22 #2140

What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My Goal is to have fun i played every pokemon game and i always thought

a game with all Pokemon one every continent would be awesome. I never played pvp but im intrested.

887534392_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.4784803f5ffd1c4ee3a840c8049a602c.png

• Like 1

Hey !

• Why do you want to join Eternity? : Hmm, I was looking for a friendly guild because actually i'm alone in the game. :'( And I was looking for some people to play with
  • Real name / ingame name: My name is Julien and my ign is Firling
  • How old are you? 18
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? : I'm from france and i speak french :)
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? : Firling#0443. When my pv is on, i'm on discord (actually 16-18 h a day )
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? : my goal is to beat some people at pvp, so yes i'm interested by pvp. i'm already pvping on pokemon ROSA and on showdown.

PRO64_2018-09-02_19-46-56.png.2412ca5762347f3f4b98d09a0482b1f6.png

See yaa ! :D

1547326127-assinatura-firling.gif

Thanks to MadFrost <3

Hey !

• Why do you want to join Eternity? : Hmm, I was looking for a friendly guild because actually i'm alone in the game. :'( And I was looking for some people to play with
  • Real name / ingame name: My name is Julien and my ign is Firling
  • How old are you? 18
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? : I'm from france and i speak french :)
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? : Firling#0443. When my pv is on, i'm on discord (actually 16-18 h a day )
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? : my goal is to beat some people at pvp, so yes i'm interested by pvp. i'm already pvping on pokemon ROSA and on showdown.

[ATTACH=full]39633[/ATTACH]

See yaa ! :D

Check ur discord ^^