Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

Hello there ! My name is Mr. Elementalist and I am hoping to join this guild. So here is my résumé :P

• Why do you want to join Eternity? - I wanna have a better experience playing PRO and I believe that by joining a good guild with active members, I can achieve that goal.
  • Real name / ingame name: MrElementalist (in-game name).
  • How old are you? - Currently 23 and growing older every year :P
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? - I come from INDIA and I speak 2 Native Indian languages (Hindi & Bengali), a bit of Japanese (thanks to animes) and English (thanks to Hollywood and school) :P
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? - Elementalist1000#9159, I am an apprentice Businessman so I am online whenever I am not at work but I dont like to post unimportant stuff on discord very often.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? - Pokemon is my childhood and if you tell me that there is an online pokemon game where I can battle not only NPCs but real players, you bet imma play the heck out of it ! As for PVP, yes I am interested but I am always on the search for good IV pokes so I am not very much into PVPing as of yet. I do want to enter that domain soon though :P
  • Screenshot of your trainercard - HAI DESU (Japanese for "Yes") :P

381579294_ScreenShot2019-01-01at4_20_59PM.png.ed924abe05b3ce35af39c6a21c57c233.png

• Like 1

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Why do you want to join Eternity?: I was told about it from a friend, and thought that joinning this guild, could help me improve in PRO!
  • Real name / ingame name: Tobias Kruse / tobiasdarling
  • How old are you?: 23
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?: Denmark, speak danish, english and a bit german.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?: tobiasdarling / I always have it open, while playing.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?: I'm done with story, right now i'm improving my team for PVP, and then i wanna become the best ;)
  • Screenshot of your trainercard:

pokemon.png.f204e8917704ce59835c7dcbcef5e167.png

• 2 weeks later...

WELCOME TO ETERNITY GUILD!

[ATTACH=full]44372[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]44786[/ATTACH]

Eternity is a guild recruiting all sorts of players on the Silver server. We strive to be a friendly, helpful, and social guild while focusing on fostering a family-like community, helping one another reach their individual goals in PRO. We are a multicultural guild with a lot of different member from all over the world. Eternity is open for anyone who meets our requirements and wishes to join!

[ATTACH=full]44783[/ATTACH]

This is our main way of communication without being in the actual game. So we are looking for active people ingame and here in our discord server.

• So please just apply when u have a discord account + you are active there. If u cant be online for a period of time please inform me or my officers

¡¡¡Inactive discorder who didnt inform me or my officer will be kicked!!!

[ATTACH=full]44784[/ATTACH]

REQUIREMENTS:

• be friendly, open and respectful
  • Have a good sense of humor
  • General knowledge about pokemon and competitive play
  • kanto + Johto region completed
  • Discord account + active there (important!)
  • Do not beg for items, pokemon or money (we have a store with poke for the story + e4)
  • Racism and suicide jokes are forbidden.
  • After ur accept to our Discord server every current member have 3 days time to vote for yes or no. Thats why it is important that u communicate with us and socialize urself on Discord.

Stay loyal to Eternity

[ATTACH=full]44785[/ATTACH]

If you want to join us please fullfill ur application and answer ALL questions correctly.

• Why do you want to join Eternity?
  • Real name / ingame name:
  • How old are you?
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?
  • Screenshot of your trainercard

If you've read all of this and can identify with the information provided, I welcome you to the Eternity family and would be very proud to have YOU in our guild.

[ATTACH=full]44373[/ATTACH]

Credits for Discord Logo, Banner And Forum Page goes to SURJA

Hello,i would like to join eternity because i am looking for a good guild in silver server.Also as i recall this guild is active and making progress to this day. My real name is Sofos.My ingame name is Sofosdsalala I am 23 years old. I am from Greece,i speak english/greek. Discord name:alampimaladin24#3117.I am online 5 to 6 days a weak,4-5 hours a day. My goal is to catch all pokemon,train awesome and every pokemon that i like! i love pvp,i used to pvp but i took a break from game so i am currently farming my new teams.It's been a month since i started playing again after a one year break.

Untitled.thumb.png.cd09a62d65ba11348ee0d815c965f368.png

• 2 weeks later...

• Why do you want to join Eternity? I would like to join Eternity Guild as i feel i am ready for to help other members of the community and would like to be apart of a guild. to share my knowledge and to also learn from other members
  • Real name / ingame name: irl Liam ign Lc90
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I am from England, i speak English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Fsociety. i am online everyday
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? i am interested in PvP and want to start PvPing

250546248_trainercard.png.d41b409d570e2d19ce7129e10bf01080.png

• Like 1

• Why do you want to join Eternity? I would like to join Eternity Guild as i feel i am ready for to help other members of the community and would like to be apart of a guild. to share my knowledge and to also learn from other members
  • Real name / ingame name: irl Liam ign Lc90
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I am from England, i speak English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Fsociety. i am online everyday
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? i am interested in PvP and want to start PvPing

Yo add me on discord

FjAbio#6079

• 2 weeks later...

• i'm trying to play with ppl since i have been playing all alone
  • Real name / ingame name:
  • onfireman
  • How old are you?
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?
  • tunisia i speak english french arabic
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there
  • OnfireMan#7256 as few hours a day
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?
  • catching some rare pokes and yes i'm trying to build my pvp teams
  • Screenshot of you
  • 69a13902c051086eb4af1585acb10f05.png
    https://gyazo.com/69a13902c051086eb4af1585acb10f05

• 2 weeks later...

i started not long ago and i really want some people to play with :].
  • Real name / ingame name: Felipe / Salvorok
  • How old are you? 23
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I'm from brasi and speak portuguesel, but i'm fluent in English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Zola#7366 / almost all day...
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? Having fun / sure, but only when i get strong

meh.png.8e6842db95247189ef5462cf4b3b2508.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys my name is chris but my game name is Greninjaite.I want to join this guild so I can make new friends.I am 16 years old.I am from greece I speak.English And Greek.My discord is Abyssal_Kolas#9575 and finally I play a lot of pokemon games and I wanna be a pro player like u guys and I am really used to pvp

Screenshot_2019-03-07-16-37-31.thumb.png.879b0c42bd52f63f1dc9d19b1b0de837.png

Hey guys my name is thomas and my game name is wcfc25. I want to join this guild to have a good time and learn more about the game. I'm from the US and speak english and spanish. My discord is also wcfc25 and i'm on it daily, but I could be on it a lot more. I am interested in pvp and have some good pokemon I just don't know how to use them so I am looking for guidance, and I also enjoy trying to make money in game

1552020065635.png.0bd6cb0a2c303e01e5961c7ac925a778.png