Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

Why do you want to join Eternity?

Was looking for a perfect guild to help and be helped. I am a bit noob in pvp so hoping to get along with everyone and learn from them and battle beside them.

Ingame name: Rasbir

How old are you? 16

Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I am from India. And I can speak English, Punjabi and Hindi.

Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

Rasbir#8979. Almost everytime, except for the time of lectures.

What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

I want to be collector and explorer. Yes, I am interested in PvPing, but do not have enough knowledge about it.

Screenshot of your trainercard

Trainer Card( Sorry but I am getting error while posting its pic)

Edited by Rasbir

[glow=blue]Listen to your heart and victory will be in your hands.[/glow]

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Why do you want to join Eternity? I want to join eternity because I feel I can be a great aspect to the team and also gain knowledge I may be unaware of.
  • Real name / ingame name: Irl I go by Scarr Kuruuzu and my ingame name is Scvrr
  • How old are you? I am 27
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?United States and I speak English.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? I havent been on my discord in a while but I can redownload and be active if need be. My account was ghostfacescarr
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My long term goal is to complete the dex. My short term goals are to finish small quest and to become a top tier pvprr
  • Screenshot of your trainercard20181128_045010.thumb.jpg.112a6d88ad9edf94e3c3a37a23c6ef1c.jpg

• Like 1

• Why do you want to join Eternity? I want to join eternity because I feel I can be a great aspect to the team and also gain knowledge I may be unaware of.
  • Real name / ingame name: Irl I go by Scarr Kuruuzu and my ingame name is Scvrr
  • How old are you? I am 27
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?United States and I speak English.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? I havent been on my discord in a while but I can redownload and be active if need be. My account was ghostfacescarr
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My long term goal is to complete the dex. My short term goals are to finish small quest and to become a top tier pvprr
  • Screenshot of your trainercard[ATTACH=full]55570[/ATTACH]

Yo,

Just send me ur discordname + tag and I invite u then ^^

Hello, im not so good at typing in forums, but nice to meet you all.... Lets see i wanna aply so i gonna try to make an order and asnwer the best i can...

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Well i like to play games with ppl, i think the more the merrier... Whats the point of playing an "online" game if u do it alone, so i heard this is a good comunity of people so i got interested, and i like to help (if i can) to ppl too ....
  • Real name / ingame name: MisteryGirly
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I speack english in my way.. but im spanish so my mothertongue its spanish (can teach spanish if ppl wanna lol)
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? I can say im mostly all times in discord, but i can write the tag here because its with strange letters and cant appear here, but im mostly all day online there
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I wanna know and learn as much as i can from all and be the best pokemon trainer ^^ (but i wanna be the eevees trainer professional more concrete )
  • Screenshot of your trainercard: http://prntscr.com/lqb08i

Not sure if its what u are searching for a player but i was the most honest i could in answers.... If i am accepted ill be glad of playing with all of u ^^

Hi im Dustin,

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Because i think your description was the best :p idk
  • Real name / ingame name: irl Dustin - Nonestp4x
  • How old are you? 17 boyyy
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Germany, german, swiss German, english and a bit spanish
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? pretty much everytime i play
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I WANT HYDREIGON! :c pvp sounds fun :D and no im not pvping right now
  • Screenshot of your trainercard
  • 561052403_Screenshot(13).png.0455d61202fbff12733d1369ca216c45.png

Hi im Dustin,

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Because i think your description was the best :p idk
  • Real name / ingame name: irl Dustin - Nonestp4x
  • How old are you? 17 boyyy
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Germany, german, swiss German, english and a bit spanish
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? pretty much everytime i play
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I WANT HYDREIGON! :c pvp sounds fun :D and no im not pvping right now
  • Screenshot of your trainercard
  • [ATTACH=full]57114[/ATTACH]

Yo schick mir mal dein Discord name und den Tag ^^