Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• Why do you want to join Eternity?\
    • I decided to start playing pokemon again and decided to join PRO since I don't wanna buy any new pokemon games I haven't played pokemon since after black and white came out. I was looking through the forums and saw that this guild was recruiting and decided to check it out. Everything I read on the post seemed like what I would look for in a guild so here I am applying. It would be really nice to have other people I can talk to since playing alone is kinda boring as well as get advice from others as none of my friends play PRO or any kind of pokemon mmo.

[*]Real name / ingame name:

• Rahul / LUHARRR

[*]How old are you?

[*]Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?

• Virginia, US and I speak English and Telugu.

[*]Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

• LUHARRR#1687 / I'm usually always online.

[*]What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

• I don't have any set goals as of now besides beating the game. I also wanna try and get into the pvp scene, but I have no experience besides god like npcs.

[*]Screenshot of your trainer card

Add me on discord FjAbio#6079

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Why do you want to join Eternity? to be honest im looking for a guild to get better at pvp/learn about the pro meta make friends and have friends to talk to when hunting/pvp
  • Real name / ingame name: Brett/Yugibac
  • How old are you? 26
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? united states and English only
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? yugibac#2293 im always online either on my cell/computer but for some reason my cellphone doesnt alert me of messages that are @me
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My goal is to be a Top go to hunter and to be on the Ladder as the best OT trainer in the game
  • Screenshot of your trainercard

trainercard.png.5db18f45843af7b096126d047c3cef78.png

yugi_test.png

Hello guys ! I would like to sign an Application for ur guild recruit

• Why do you want to join Eternity? It's simple, im looking for a guild to socialize and interact with each other and also to have fun.
  • Real name / ingame name: My real name and in-game name are same and it's Advaith
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Im from India, so i speaks tamil, english and hindi
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? advaith#9352 im always online in the game.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I want to accomplish some PvE goals, Yes of course , Not yet i have to make a solid team.

1560155113648.png.c003b9f96ac481c5aca757cd77caeb42.png

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Would like to play with friends
  • Real name / ingame name: Luv / Tayab
  • How old are you? 20+
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? USA / english
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? already on your discord / online 10hrs +
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? PVP
  • 1560174711298.png.2c1000ea8cea6b876ba7ba17e2c394dc.png

• Like 1

• Why do you want to join Eternity?

TO make this pokemon journey more memorable :)

• Real name / ingame name?

TsunaPT

• How old are you?

• Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?

Portugal - Portuguese, English

• Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

GintokiEd#2454 | whenever need be. i.e.: When I log in to play, I will login on Discord

• What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

Finish the last two regions for now. And later on definitely PVP

• After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to docialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

839767231_Screenshot2019-06-12at19_33_24.png.9974d54bd26716cb9251f4af9bb13588.png

Hello,

I would like to join eternity because being in a guild can help me in playing PRO when i need and to make my experience in PRO more enjoyable.

MY real name is Promise Prosperous and my ingame name is Promise12.

I am From Nepal and i speak Nepali as my mother tongue and i can speak english.

My discord name is Promise12 and tag is #3306. I am active on discord most of the time after my college and also during playing PRO.

My Favorite Pokemon is greninja cuz it has good spd and sp atk and i also have one of lv100 in my pvp team whose favourite move is water suriken and ice beam.

My goal on PRO is to be complete its story line along with doing PVP.

My Trainer Card is attached below

At last i want to thank to the guild leader Fjabio for giving me the opportunity to join this guild.

1929789943_trainercard.PNG.9e36cda38bb104c0e547b89bb50c66f3.PNG

• Like 1

• Why do you want to join Eternity? - Because i want to get helped and also help others, to have fun in this pokemon journey and to meet new people.
  • Real name / ingame name: - Chris / Pinkmew
  • How old are you? - 26
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?- Greece its my country. I speak English and of course Greek :p
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? - Chriz#9903 / everyday 1-2 hours
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? - First of all im interested in finishing the story. I love the PvE and later on the PvP
  • Untitled.png

Hello

I would like to join your guild eternity I am an active player I just came back to the game and want to be in a guild with loyal players. I know I am a low level character but I am a elevated character as well I am on daily other than this game I am on LOA3 but I always loved pokemon. If you would give me a chance I will deliver!!