♦ Vulcan Island part 2 walk-through - [Side Quest|Hidden items|Spawns] (7/20/18) ♦

Prehax

added links to gifs, updated images and correct the spawns

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are the sample random? i got some of the ones on the guide and one from someone's post but cant find the 4th one..

they are random

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

You actually don't need to bring a lv100 team - you just need a team strong enough to take down a single lv120 Manaphy.

I brought a team that has 4 lv100 and 2 lv99 (hoping to level up from all the trainers around, but didn't get enough exp to go to lv100), and was still able to fight the Manaphy.

• 1 year later...

Can someone help me please ?

I got my hat from the 1st part of the quest and i have access to the cave but Scientist James isn't near the ladder to B2F.

Did i miss something ? I talked to the mayor's wife but nothing has changed

Can someone help me please ?

I got my hat from the 1st part of the quest and i have access to the cave but Scientist James isn't near the ladder to B2F.

Did i miss something ? I talked to the mayor's wife but nothing has changed

can someone help me? i've finished main quest.. but if i talk with ahok's wife she only told me that ahok is a great major.. Why i cannot start quest?

i have the same problem :PiplupCry:

@Nigthing @buccino @Shinichan

I was told by one of the PRO discord leader that this quest isnt available yet for this event.. it was available last time.. maybe they will add soon i hope

Edited by XxviiNish
  • Like 1