Update On Move Animations

Zeaphir

Actually provide animation for all the Pokemon moves. Like there are allot of moves that do not have any animations and just does damage. This game is amazing, but quickly becomes boring when you do not have animations for moves, and have to grind to level up your Pokemon. Legit, I battled every trainer and still have to grind for hours to get past the first Elite Four. I would not mind the grind as much if there was actual animations.

• Like 1

Animations just slow down your leveling process. Try turning on a movie or listening to music or something. You think watching the same flamethrower animation 100 times over and over again is going to make grinding more enjoyable?

Personally, I would rather have staff working on new content and additions rather than move animations (which many players, myself included, have turned off entirely anyways).

• Haha 1

Move animations attract newer players, people join the game because it looks super nice, battling and not seeing a shadow ball go off is a big turn off to lots of people. Sure for the hardcore it may not matter but for a lot of people it does. I would definitely love new move animations at least on all the big moves moonblast shadow ball etc

Animations just slow down your leveling process. Try turning on a movie or listening to music or something. You think watching the same flamethrower animation 100 times over and over again is going to make grinding more enjoyable?

Personally, I would rather have staff working on new content and additions rather than move animations (which many players, myself included, have turned off entirely anyways).

Like you said, they can simply be turned off. There's no reason why they shouldn't be added just because you and a few other people don't particularly enjoy the impact it would have on your grinding experience. They attract new players and there is no way an addition of more move animations would have a negative impact on the game.

• Like 3

• 4 years later...

I would love for more animations to be added! im a fan of the game and series and dont think its a waste of time at all. I would rather see flame thrower go off 100 times then see my rapidash stand there and do nothing any day of the week!

On 7/3/2022 at 2:32 AM, Mrcustm said:

I would love for more animations to be added! im a fan of the game and series and dont think its a waste of time at all. I would rather see flame thrower go off 100 times then see my rapidash stand there and do nothing any day of the week!

They are work in progress (since a long time already). 

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L