Heatran respawn [SOLVED]

Joosantos

Hey @joosantos,

I'm sorry to hear about this inconvenience.

During this quest, you need to face 2 Heatran, a level 99 Heatran and a level 30 Hetran; if you lost to the the level 99 Heatran, you can just go back to Stark Mountain and challenge the level 30 one, don't forget to talk to Buck as he would give you your Rare Candies and Master Balls back if you had any.

If you lost to the level 30 Heatran, you will need to beat Nikola boss in Trainers Valley to make it spawn back.

As stated in the How To Access Specific Areas guide, these are the requirements to access Trainer Valley.

• Fight with Red at the top of Mt. Silver (doesn't matter whether you win or lose)
  • Catch 120 Pokémons native from Kanto (from range #1-#151)
  • Get 38 evolved data
  • Be able to take the train (Subway & Train Quest Guide)

Take the train from Saffron City's or Goldenrod City's Station, and select "Trainers Valley" option once you meet all the requirements.

Legendary Pokémon usually have a low catch rate so it's always better to bring a Master Ball with you when you want to face one of them. According to our Item guide, there are a few ways to get a Master Ball.

masterball.pngMaster Ball

Effect: Catches any wild Pokémon.

- At any pvp-coin shop for 10 pvp-coins (Vermillion, Blackthorn, Mauvile and Canalave).

- Obtainable in some exclusive events.

- Possible boss reward by "Battle Boss".

- Possible 1st place reward - Bug Catching Contest - Johto.

- Solaceon Daily Quest - Once every sixth day streak.

I wish you good luck with your Heatran, don't forget to check the Hunt Guide as it may help you choose which Pokémon to bring with you. Have a great day!

Armin

Edited by Armin

PTpw.gif

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesMapping BugsRules

Do not contact Staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be cleaned by Levi.

hey, im finally ready to face nikola, but he keeps giving me the same message he would before meeting all the requirements (having caught a legendary and failed to catch another), do you have any idea what the problem might be?

(all my team is lvl100 btw)

1.thumb.PNG.03f399833aaccd418c7581a78e8f0d4f.PNG

welp, i went back to survival area and found a lvl 30 heatran sitting there so i caught it, dont know why it respawned though, anyways thx for your help so far and sry for wasting your time >.<

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.