Need Help. Pokemon Rooster won't change.

okay, before you say anything.

No, i'm not changing them during battle or conversation with an NPC.

No, i'm not trying to use my Kanto Pokemon before acquiring 8 badges.

For some reason my pokemon rooster won't change at all. I cannot rearrange order i cannot swap my 1st pokemon with any other or vise versa. I cannot deposit any pokemon in my PC or anything along that line. This is a problem as i don't need to tell you. help soon would be nice.

For some reason my pokemon rooster won't change at all. I cannot rearrange order i cannot swap my 1st pokemon with any other or vise versa. I cannot deposit any pokemon in my PC or anything along that line. This is a problem as i don't need to tell you. help soon would be nice.

Hello!

Do not worry. Most of them wouldn't say that this is because of the reasons you mentioned. This is a bug for player who recently merged. I do remember your username from help chat and also you've recently merged it. Just wait for a staff member to help you. It is a common bug.

Regards,

Warden

• Like 1

Hello!

Do not worry. Most of them wouldn't say that this is because of the reasons you mentioned. This is a bug for player who recently merged. I do remember your username from help chat and also you've recently merged it. Just wait for a staff member to help you. It is a common bug.

Regards,

Warden

thanks bro, you've been great help. Add me as a friend. I'm also from NYC.

Hey @Royal,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

It is probably a bug which can occur when you merge your account while you havent finished your current region yet, like Grand Warden already mentioned. If you name me those stuck Pokémon, I can remove them from your current party. :)

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution