Not loading images from imgur correctly

Rharomy

Hello,

Since 2-3 days, I have some problems with forum shops. Some images with the tag [§IMG] from Imgurr are not loaded properly. Look what i see in my navigator (firefox) in attachment.

But in the BB code, the tags are there. And apparently i'm not alone to get those issues.

Is there a way to know if it's my navigator or the forum ? I restarted several times my navigator, got out the cache etc... but still nothing.

EDIT : I've tried to open on internet explorer, same problem so it's not my navigator. Imgurr links alone are working fine. For example : [MEDIA=imgur]kYjaMsg[/MEDIA]

Capture.PNG.420456c830f1d96b439b460dcc0a2669.PNG

forum.PNG.3d5f5dd4573eb679f1ed3e7b105f0c95.PNG

Edited by Rharomy

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

Hello,

Since 2-3 days, I have some problems with forum shops. Some images with the tag [§IMG] from Imgurr are not loaded properly. Look what i see in my navigator (firefox) in attachment.

But in the BB code, the tags are there. And apparently i'm not alone to get those issues.

Is there a way to know if it's my navigator or the forum ? I restarted several times my navigator, got out the cache etc... but still nothing.

EDIT : I've tried to open on internet explorer, same problem so it's not my navigator. Imgurr links alone are working fine. For example : [MEDIA=imgur]kYjaMsg[/MEDIA]

Hey @Rharomy,

Im sorry for inconvenience.

It is a general problem and not caused by you, it is known and is beeing worked on. For me is your image and also those in your shop showing up at the moment. You can try to change your forum style in hope this will change something. You can do that by scrolling down and click on the icon named by your current forum style and change it to titan. In case you can see this image:

2018-06-24_14-01-28.png.07cefb799ba06951b13f62ef09d360cb.png

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

I've tried to change the theme into Titan but the problem is still there, nothing better. I've tried the other themes too, same.

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

I'm looking into this as and trying to find the issue. Seems to have only happened recently.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I saw on discord that you found a solution to fix this bug. Unfortunately, it's still the same for me, images are not displayed. I've check the code and it's correctly written (for [img tag) but the problem is still there. I'll test again tomorrow.

Yeh did some testing last night. Seems like Imgur is the problem. Every other image hosting site that I tested works perfectly fine. Try changing the images to a different hosting site, such as Post Image

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Well i updated my shop with pictures from postimage, it works. But it's really boring if imgurr doesn't work anymore...

You can close this thread btw.

Thanks for your help,

Well, we haven't done anything in regards to images and Xenforo still allows Imgur as a media option. Guessing it's something on their end.