Psyduck hat quest

Kboww

I started the psyduck quest by talking to the one near bills house but when I go to verm or celedon to find the other 2 they aren't there and I did click the one in Vermillion before I talked to the one in cerulean that might have made it bug

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

I started the psyduck quest by talking to the one near bills house but when I go to verm or celedon to find the other 2 they aren't there and I did click the one in Vermillion before I talked to the one in cerulean that might have made it bug

Hey @kboww1011,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

The bug is known is is beeing worked on. I will hit you up when it is fixed. :) Thanks for reporting!

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Should work now! :)

I will lock this topic now. Have fun with the quest. ^^

Regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution