UPDATE IDEA

Tamilandaak

I have an idea for an Update about in game Pokemon League Tournament (PLT) Just like the pokemon anime the PLT is a PVP battle which runs on tournament rules and tournament styles.

When you are any regional Champion you can participate and register for an tournament to best of the best like no one ever was and you can able to Spectate other players tournament for battle improvements.

winner of the tournament receives awesome rewards like free one member pass or free mount and rare pokemons.

if you all like my idea please leave a comment to fell free to improve the PLT ideas. I hope Staffs will hear and trying to implementing soon as possible.

I'm always welcome for staff replies too

Edited by TamilandaAK

• 1 month later...

You are requesting features that are not possible due to technical difficulties, I am sorry but stuff like spectating people won't be possible any time soon.

~ Locked, as denied ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.