Farewell

I didn't think i'd be writing one of these for a long long time, but unfortunately due to differences of opinion i have decided i should no longer be here. This may or may not be to the detriment of the player base, you still have a very capable content team who are working hard to bring u new content. and as a whole, the staff team are very good. I am honestly not a very good team player, nor do i have a whole lot of patience. These are my main reasons for departing, I dont necessarily like having to jump through hoops to get anything done, works for most people, but not me unfortunately.

You have all been very good to me so i thank you and wish u all the best.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, those are problens that are out of my control.

I only found out why after i started diving deeper into it. That one was on me and I already admitted I messed up with announcing the work beforehand.

I'm more talking about future projects going forward.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I didn't think i'd be writing one of these for a long long time, but unfortunately due to differences of opinion i have decided i should no longer be here. This may or may not be to the detriment of the player base, you still have a very capable content team who are working hard to bring u new content. and as a whole, the staff team are very good. I am honestly not a very good team player, nor do i have a whole lot of patience. These are my main reasons for departing, I dont necessarily like having to jump through hoops to get anything done, works for most people, but not me unfortunately.

You have all been very good to me so i thank you and wish u all the best.

Goodbye!

Farewell Arns, always liked you as a person and as a CS, you did a great job and made great content for PRO, sad to see you go.

Time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it will cut you.

.الوقت كالسيف, إن لم تقطعه قطعك

- Al-Shafi‘i