ummm, hi! new player here!

Hi, just like the title says, I'm a new player here, I found this game/site through an old pokemon-crazy friend of mine and thought I'd give it a go, but I'm super new, like, started 5 minutes ago new, I've been around the block more than once with Pokemon games but have no idea what I'm doing here :D

I do really like that it's fully online, but other than that I'm clueless, I know the basics and whatnot though so um, just wanted to drop in and say hi!

I also joined the silver server, I don't know if there is a difference between the two but Silver seems pretty active so I hope I made a good choice, anyway, nice to meet any and all of you.

cough-

did I make a good server choice? qwq

• Like 2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Lunabella. Nice introduction.

Welcome to PRO. I wish you best of luck on your journey. I hope we get to meet ingame! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask in help chat. If problems occur you can always head to the general support section or ask around in our discord. Have fun!

390?cb=20170221070540

PvP RulesTrade RulesChat RulesFAQ

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hey man! Welcome to pro and nice introduction! Silver is definantly the way to go, it wasn't part of the first server on pro (red) so you did make a good choice! If you ever need any help, seeing as your new, send me a message in the game! Also try help chat, they helped me when I was starting out !

Hello Lunabella. Nice introduction.

Welcome to PRO. I wish you best of luck on your journey. I hope we get to meet ingame! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask in help chat. If problems occur you can always head to the general support section or ask around in our discord. Have fun!

Hey man! Welcome to pro and nice introduction! Silver is definantly the way to go, it wasn't part of the first server on pro (red) so you did make a good choice! If you ever need any help, seeing as your new, send me a message in the game! Also try help chat, they helped me when I was starting out !

Thank you for the welcomes and glad to know I made a good choice :D Hope to see either of you in game as well~

ty even though my intro was totally awful-

Welcome to PRO! Feel free to ask in General Support if you need anything. Enjoy and see you around!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.