Catch 'Em Corp - Let's catch 'em all and dominate in PvP!

Immortal

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PRO Username: Tgro

Time Zone/How often you play: at least a couple hours a day in CST

Badge Count: 8

Country of Residence: USA

Additional information (a short bio about you or really whatever you want): I am looking for a guild to try and join that is active and has a sense of humor since I can be sarcastic and jokey sometimes. I haven't started Johto yet since I have been trying to get Rare pokemon and EV train level some that I own before I go on.

PRO Username: Rafaella

Time Zone/How often you play: GMT -3 [13h ~ 00h]

Badge Count: 8 [preparing for kanto's e4]

Country of Residence: Brazil

Additional information (a short bio about you or really whatever you want): I play pokémon since Red version, did some competitive battles in X/Y & OR/AS couple months ago

• 3 weeks later...

PRO Username: Carpax

Time Zone/How often you play: GMT+1 / N/A

Badge Count: 8 Kanto - 0 Johto

Country of Residence: Denmark (Europe)

Additional information (a short bio about you or really whatever you want):

I am both new and old to the game. I played the first few weeks when the game came out but then stopped due to travels with the school and then having lost the interest in the game when I finally came home. I have come back just today and decided I would go look for a guild which suits my needs and this seems like the best fit.

I'm sorry I can't give you a measure of how active I am currently. I hope you can use me even though. I am a friendly person and I am mainly seeking the social part in a Catch 'Em Corp and I'm hoping you guys could teach me a few tricks so that I may catch 'em all.

• 2 weeks later...

PRO Username:TheJagPunisher

Time Zone/How often you play: Australian eastern standard time

Badge Count:5 (please consider my lack of badges)

Country of Residence: Australia

Additional information (a short bio about you or really whatever you want): Hey guys, my names Scott, been playing/watching pokemon since i could remember, please consider my request to join. I have played every pokemon out to date (90% of the hacks aswell)

PRO Username: KiloG777

Time Zone/How often you play: central usa/ everyday

Badge Count:6

Country of Residence: usa chicago ILL

Additional information (a short bio about you or really whatever you want): i belive i will make a better team mate every day by helping the guild complete thier dex and become stronger i like to chill have fun make friends and travel together and yes i have a mic