Catch 'Em Corp - Let's catch 'em all and dominate in PvP!

Immortal

Dream_Lure_Ball_Sprite.pngIntroductionDream_Lure_Ball_Sprite.png

Kanto, this is the place you start your PRO journey. You get placed in the middle of nowhere and are instructed to move. You then begin to gain badges, catch pokemon, and get sent to the pokemon center by wiping out to wild magikarps. You suffered through Giovanni's OP mewtwo, and now you have 8 badges. Or perhaps, you already started on Johto or finished the story. Regardless, this is just the beginning of your journey to catch 'em all. Introducing.... Catch 'Em Corp where our goal is to catch them all, get mew, and develop our pokemon to become competitive battlers. Some things we plan to do are trading our pokemon temporarily for dex purposes, fun battles & possibly a tournament, organizing a guild trading shop, and efficiently work together to accomplish our individual and collective goals.

The guild was created as of 12/26/2015 as of 9:55 p.m. MST. Current members: 13/50

Dream_Level_Ball_Sprite.pngWho we are looking for:Dream_Level_Ball_Sprite.png

-18+ years old (rare exceptions possible)

-8 badges minimum in Kanto, preferably on or completed with Johto though.

-English as primary language

-Active daily or near daily, preferably for multiple hours per day.

-Laid-back, slightly trollzy, or fun personality. We want a fun group of players.

-Both genders welcome and will be treated the same.

-Mic is encouraged as we will likely use voice comms in the future, but not required.

-LoL player = +++++++

Dream_Cherish_Ball_Sprite.pngQuestions & Joining Dream_Cherish_Ball_Sprite.png

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or ask me ingame (Immortal). Otherwise, fill out the short form below, and I'll contact you ingame ASAP!

PRO Username:
Badge Count:
Country of Residence:
Additional information (a short bio about you or really whatever you want):

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PRO Username:Pr1m0wnz

Time Zone/How often you play:Eastern/4+hours a day

Badge Count:8

Country of Residence:Canada

Additional information (a short bio about you or really whatever you want): Hey im 22 and live in canada ontario the requirements pretty much fit me except i dont play LoL as much as i used to, looking for a friendly guild/players to play with

76104 PRO Username:Pr1m0wnz

Time Zone/How often you play:Eastern/4+hours a day

Badge Count:8

Country of Residence:Canada

Additional information (a short bio about you or really whatever you want): Hey im 22 and live in canada ontario the requirements pretty much fit me except i dont play LoL as much as i used to, looking for a friendly guild/players to play with

Hey Prim, can you join the PRO discord? link is in announcements section. Just put it into your browser. A couple of us are on.

PRO Username: Margaux

Time Zone/How often you play: 6hrs up

Badge Count: 16

Country of Residence: Php

Additional information (a short bio about you or really whatever you want): me and my sister are looking for a fun guild who can help and teach us build our team, we used to have 2 separate accounts but mine is unlucky 300hrs and still no shiny, first shiny i encounter and then server crashed :3 my sister on the other hand already had 5 shinies plus somehow her account gets better IVs than mine, i mostly play at night our time and she in the morning so i guess ul get a 2 in one deal with us and i hope that works :)

PRO Username: Ken5102

Time Zone/How often you play: approximately 4 hours per day or more .

Badge Count: 16

Country of Residence: France

Additional information (a short bio about you or really whatever you want):

Well ... I live in France " Baguette " , i have played league of legend 4 years , but

I no longer have the joy to play . Suddenly, i find Pro and ... that is .

PRO Username: blaze565

Time Zone/How often you play: 5-6+ hours a day. CST (Central Standard Time) UTC/GMT -6 hours

Badge Count:8 kanto

Country of Residence: US

Additional information (a short bio about you or really whatever you want):just think it would be cool to join your guild.

Spoke to these guys for a bit in discord, they seem pretty chill. If I didn't already have plans to join the Taco guild, when I get around it making it, I would join these guys. All I really know is they are planning to help fill the pokedex, and who doesn't want to fill the Pokedex? Full Pokedex means you get a chance to catch a Mew. Seriously. Join these guys. Don't join Taco. Unless you like tacos. And talking about tacos. And making puns about tacos. And worship the all mighty taco.

76159 Spoke to these guys for a bit in discord, they seem pretty chill. If I didn't already have plans to join the Taco guild, when I get around it making it, I would join these guys. All I really know is they are planning to help fill the pokedex, and who doesn't want to fill the Pokedex? Full Pokedex means you get a chance to catch a Mew. Seriously. Join these guys. Don't join Taco. Unless you like tacos. And talking about tacos. And making puns about tacos. And worship the all mighty taco.

grim is one of my fav people in this game now XD we made taco puns but Catch 'Em Corp is were its at :) grim we have tacos as well join the dark side and eat tacos