hello I have a suggestion

Juan99

• 1 month later...

~ Moved to the appropriate sub-forum ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Hola, soy Juan 99 del servidor Silver, me preguntaba si puedo cambiar al servidor gold, bueno esa fue mi sugerencia

Hello Juan99,

Unfortunately, you can not swap servers at this time. You would need to restart on the Gold server. Transfers were done for a short while in exchange for 300k. However, this thread is now closed. You can join the PRO Discord server where it will be announced when transfer requests will be taken, and also keep an eye on announcements through the site. There currently is not an estimated time for when the requests will be accepted again.

I'm really sorry about this inconvenience. I hope you have a great day.

• 3 weeks later...