Hello everyone!

I'm new to this game (obviously). I wanted a pokemon game like the old days, but I wanted to play it on my smartphone & tablet, and then I found this awesome game!

I looked through the topics of this forum, but I can't seem to find a beginners guide ... I'll start reading the 'game mechanics' - topics and stuff :)

Any other tips before I start?

Depends a lot.

If you just want to play casually, just play the game.

You can read guides on IVs, EVs, Natures, Abilitys, Team Building etc. to get strong Pokémon.

You can also use the easy way by picking Bulbasaur in Kanto and get a Gyarados + Gengar quite fast to easily get through the Story.

There are plenty of new mechanics, like Headbutt, Excavation Sites, Digging, Sidequests etc.

Just do like whatever you feel like and is the most fun to you.

Discord: Chris'#7430

Thanks for the fast reply!

I'll read the guides for sure, it's nice to see there is a lot of variety and depth in this game.

I'll do a casual playthrough to learn the game & mechanics, followed by a hardcore playthrough to get the strongest pokemon.

Welcome :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.