Random Bug Safari Zone

Sirtesta

Yes, the servers have beeing crashing. But why if I enter to the Safari Zone and pay my last $5000 to get in 20min.. after some random crash from the server I reconnect immediately(15sec) and appeared out from Safari Zone and WITHOUT MY CASH? Im new in this game and already put money on it. I was havng fun, even with some rollebacks.. but take my time and my last $5000 kill the game for me. Its so sad.

Yes, the servers have beeing crashing. But why if I enter to the Safari Zone and pay my last $5000 to get in 20min.. after some random crash from the server I reconnect immediately(15sec) and appeared out from Safari Zone and WITHOUT MY CASH? Im new in this game and already put money on it. I was havng fun, even with some rollebacks.. but take my time and my last $5000 kill the game for me. Its so sad.

Hey[uSER=2135000] SirTesta,[/uSER]

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

We are sorry for that. Like mentioned, crashes can happen any time and there is nothing we can do in such a case. All you could do is to wait a bit and check it the server are really stable in a time after a crash/maintenance.

Kind regards Xylos

• Like 1

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution