New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by 666g0d999
-
Auction finished
I won, let me know when you are online or feel free to let a mod force trade it.
-
Auction finished
7.16m
-
A machine for generating new random pokemon from old ones
That doesn't even make sense. You have to hunt to recycle. LOL -1 I don't like the idea. I rather wish they would finally implement check boxes to the storage system, so you can delete multiple pokemon at once.
-
Pink Pancham Quest
And everybody will get a pink pancham? Just stop it. lol You said pro isn't that "distasteful" when in reality, stuff does get handed out from time to time.
-
Pink Pancham Quest
That just not true. Right before the summer event people could hunt megas (poke with the option of mega evolution) I think it was (maybe it was something else they had to hunt, but it definitely was a "hunting event) and show them to a certain npc and the price for first place was a summer poke with right nature and ability, just random ivs. How is that any different? It was tradeable, I should know, because I bought one of those summer poke. Event pokemon have more value than pink, because you can mostly only hunt them once a year. Sorry, but I'm just not "buying" it.
-
Pink Pancham Quest
I'm not saying I'm for it or against, I just think it's hilarious that "It will break the economy" is the go-to excuse for everything here. lol The economy is already trash. Then this genius mentions a pink legendary, when legendaries aren't tradeable in the first place. *face palm* And if he meant that people will just grind more because this is possible, it still wouldn't have a real effect on the economy, because people would use that berry on something they want to have and not sell. Maybe make it so you can only use the berry on pokemon that already exist with a pink form. I totally agree that certain rewards should be increased, a pink hat is just lol.
-
Shiny Poison Touch Alolan-Muk
It's not pvp ready and wrong evs trained. I offer 6.5m
-
Close
Nevermind
-
Shiny Miltank, Mandibuzz, Bonsly, Carvanha ...
How are they decent though? It's naive. Miltank is supposed to be impish or calm. Spdef is terrible and 16 def + 12 hp isn't that great either. Sure it could have worse stats, but it's definitely not pvpable. My offer stands, I don't want to pay more than 2.5m for it. But good luck with your sales bro.
-
Shiny Miltank, Mandibuzz, Bonsly, Carvanha ...
I would pay 2.5m for Miltank
-
Reroll ticket untradable ; rework of individual pvp reward
They already denied the suggestion of locking 1 IV for reroll. -1
- WTS Shiny Gengar
