New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Ayuwoki
-
Me ayudan, por favor
Hola, disculpen la molestia, mi problema es que di en préstamo unos pokes, ya pulsaron la opción send back now, por ende debieron haber llegado a mi pc, pero desaparecieron totalmente, no los tiene ni la cuenta en la que estaba a préstamo, ni la mía :( por favor me podrían ayudar con esto? No sé, haciendo que se cancelen todos mis tardes o eso, gracias de antemano uwu
-
Hello, help me pls
Ya nada, gracias.
-
Hello, help me pls
Hello, my problem is that the pokemon that I have given on loan have not returned, I usually lend my pokemon to those who need it, but I do not see that they have returned, mainly I need a very nice blissey bold of ivs, I do not know what others Pokemon are missing me, but I think some more, please if someone can check my last trades to know where it is, or if they can make all my lend come back immediately, please .. thanks in advance, I hope at least they read me.
-
Rework Event: Battle UI
- Trade Evolution Megathread
- Sell Shiny Buizel pvpable (SOLD)
Annajat12 Won! pm me in the game!- Sell Shiny Buizel pvpable (SOLD)
Ok u start!- Sell Shiny Buizel pvpable (SOLD)
Hp Water- Sell Shiny Buizel pvpable (SOLD)
Hi guys im selling my shiny Buizel pvpable hp water Start Offer: 1.5M Insta: 5M 250K increase only Auction will end at the maximum time of 24h from the start of the first bid, i can cancel the bid.- WTS Epic Klefki
WTS Epic Klefki Calm HELLO GUYS! This auction is for my Epic Klefki Calm! Start Offer: 1M Min. Increase: 50k Insta: 2M 2 Days after the last bid: I can cancel when I do not like the offer. Ty ^_^/- Trade Evolution Megathread
- Trade Evolution Megathread
