New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Karvelas
-
closed
Auction ends megalucarioone winner
-
closed
the auction ends 8.24 pm athens greece hour
-
closed
- closed
-
canceled
- Wts epic hw machop no guard
- [Silver Server] Genesis ( Looking for Family Members ) | Event and Giveaways
What's your in-game name? karvelas ● How old are you? 28 ● Are you active in Discord? Yes ● Where are you from? Greece ● What's your total playtime? 425 hrs ● What's your goal in PRO? To become better pvp player every day and have fun with friends ● What do you enjoy while playing the game? Pvp, sell, buy ● Why do you want to be part of the guild? 1) to belong to a very active guild 2) top guild more competittion more demands improving as pvp player ● What's your favourite Pokemon and why? Gengar was my favourite and i enjoy use it in pvp games- want to sale rotom nidoking galvantula quagsire venusaur
- Holydoof (Silver Server) - Recruitments are curently Closed for now!
What's your IGN? karvelas ● How old are you? 28 ● Where are you from? Greece ● What's your total playtime? 422 hours ● What do you enjoy doing in the game? I really enjoy playing pvp I m new but I improve my skills every day. I enjoy to find good pokemons (hunt or buy) and test new teams and combinations ● Would you like to offer some kind of service to the guild? (ex. Daycare service) (if not, it's totally alright!) I dont like to do services Which Bidoof Form do you like the most? -Suidoof, Endoof or Raidoof? Raidoof- Price check Quaqsire
- Wts epic hw machop no guard
