New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Ykhtsu
-
Ascension Guild Recruitment
What is your IGN? ykhtsu What is your discord username? ykhtsu Tell us a little bit about yourself. I'm Yuji, 21yo, Baganha's best friend and I like to play and talk about competitive Pokemon. How many hours do you currently have? 2K approximately Do you know any members of Ascension and if yes who? Yes, Jorogumo, Baganha, Jack, Cyan, Aggs, Blazer... Have you been in a guild before, if so which one(s)? Genesis Why do you want to join Ascension? Because I had good interactions with people from Ascension before and I think they're really good people, they also look very active in-game, and I wanted to get into a new environment with people like this. What are you doing when playing PRO, what do you enjoy the most and what are your goals? I'm frequently playing rankeds, but I also enjoy hunting when there's some event running, specially when new pokemon are released. I also do bosses sometimes. Are you playing PvP, if so what are your goals or what did you achieve already? I'm always on the top on Silver Server, with 75%~ WR and 200+ games and I managed to achieve Top1 on Gold and Silver server last year. I don't have any goals in special, I just wanna improve my game and I enjoy playing so I'll be doing it till I get bored.
-
Auction: Careful Clodsire WA 30, 31, 25
2m
- Madara Set
-
PVP Mount Ultra Necrozma
11m
-
Auction Captain set rare pvp item reward
26m5
-
Auction Captain set rare pvp item reward
25
-
Auction Captain set rare pvp item reward
22m
-
Auction Captain set rare pvp item reward
20m5
-
semi Epic Froakie 31 Spd ha
2m8
- WTS ZERO SET
-
[Closed] - Froakie Timid Protean 31 speed
6m1
-
bought xmas bisharp mount by mistake
- Closed
-
Machao's Post of the Year 2025
I came back playing mons approximately in May and got some chances to play against you, you're clearly a great player and the effort you put in teambuilding is very respectable. Also it would be cool see you and more players joining non-official tournaments like the Lacomus one, since nowadays PRO feels just like try to reach Top1 and sit there till the seasons end. Congrats for all your achievements, keep it up and happy new year!!
-
[Very Rare] Venom Demon Mode - Exclusive PvP Chest Reward
@Tyche0nline you won the auction. PM me for trade it
-
[Very Rare] Venom Demon Mode - Exclusive PvP Chest Reward
Bump, auction ends approximately in an hour.
-
[Very Rare] Venom Demon Mode - Exclusive PvP Chest Reward
Auction Details Start Price: 20M End Point: 48 hours after the Start Price is met Insta Price: N/A Minimum Raise: 200K Accepted Payments: Coin Capsules (480K) IV Reroll Tickets (700K) Important Reminders This is a Silver Server auction. If bidding from an alternative server, state that you will transfer upon winning. If you intend to purchase with an alt account, specify the account alongside your bid. If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Timer:
-
PvP Chests Rewards Shop
- close pls
-
AERGIA'S EV AND LEVELING SERVICE SHOP 💪
goated service
- closed
- can be closed
- can be closed
- can be closed
- can be closed
