New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
-
Keeps Doing This
Hi! @Xixev I am sorry you're having issues logging into the game, Usually when this happens it is due to maintenance and so this will not be an error on your end. However if you are still receiving this issue please let me know and i can investigate further for you! Thanks! Satellar ⭐ Please refrain from contacting staff members directly for private support
-
Wrongfully banned.
Hi! @Pujantamang The ban will be lifted after the time stated on your log in screen, Network issues that end up being a temporary ban do not get put up on your profile. However for your peace of mind i have double checked for you and there is no infraction due to this. If you have any further questions please let me know! Otherwise i will close this thread! Thanks, Satellar ⭐ Please refrain from contacting staff members directly for private support
-
I accidentally released my Adamant Gyarados
Hi! @Daanielpx I have restored your Adamant Gyarados for you! In the future please use only the Megathread for restoring Pokemon. I will go ahead and lock this thread for you, If you need help in the future please feel free to reach out in a new topic! Thanks! Satellar 🌟
-
I removed the summer breloom
Hi! @Quarios I have restored your Summer Breloom for you! I also noticed you posted both here and the restoration megathread, In the future please use only the megathread for restoring Pokemon. I will go ahead and lock this thread for you, If you need help in the future please feel free to reach out in a new topic! Thanks! Satellar 🌟
-
Rock Climb is'nt working
Hi! @Spammmantha As it has been a while since my last response, I will be going forward and closing this thread, Please feel free to reach out in a future thread if you are still having issues! Thanks, Satellar ⭐
-
request restoration and deduct event coins
Hi! @Leeluckya I am really sorry but unfortunately we cannot recover any Pokémon that were used for Event's. In the future you will have to make sure to double check the Pokémon you are exchanging, I apologize that I cannot help further. If in the future you do need help recovering Pokemon through Accidental release, you can use the Pokémon Megathread, or the Discord Channel for restoration also. If you have no more questions will go ahead and lock this thread, However please Feel free to reach out if you have any other issues in a new Topic! Thanks, Satellar ⭐
-
Rock Climb is'nt working
Hi! @Spammmantha As said above, you will need to make sure that you have the Correct Gym Badge (The 7th Gym in Sinnoh, which is Snowpoint City) that allows you to use the move out and inside of battle. Make sure that the Pokémon you are trying to use the move on can learn it and that they are in your team when you are trying to use the move if it is outside of battle. You can also purchase the Climbing boots in the shop with coins so that you don't need to use a Pokémon, However this costs real money so please keep that in mind! If you need any further assistance please let me know! Otherwise I will close this thread. Thanks!, Satellar ⭐
-
the game has no sound.
Hi! @Efrixl25 As it has been a while since my last response, I will be going forward and closing this thread, Please feel free to reach out in a future thread if you are still having issues! Thanks, Satellar ⭐
-
The game is not working properly.
Hi! @Duglaszh I'm glad that worked! If that is everything i will go ahead and lock this thread! Please feel free to reach out in a new topic in the future if you need help! Thanks! Satellar ✨
-
The game is not working properly.
Hi! @Duglaszh Apologies for the delayed response and no worries on these solutions not working, there are plenty more we can try! I will send you a few more you can try: Click the tiny PRO bar at the top-left so it's the active window Press ALT + Space A Windows window menu should appear Press X for Maximize If the ALT + Space and X doesn't work, you can click the PROClient Icon in the taskbar and press ALT + Space and then S If the solution above doesn't work: Click the PROClient button on the taskbar at the bottom Press Windows key + The Up Arrow Key See if the game maximizes Let me know how you get on! Thanks, Satellar ⭐
-
The game is not working properly.
Hi! @Duglaszh I'm sorry you're having issues, What I will do is provide a couple more potential solutions for you to try: 1- Try and chance your windows display resolution temporarily: Right-click the desktop Go to settings Change the resolution to something lower than what you have it at Open up Pokémon Revolution Online Once it opens, adjust the resolution on the game client to something smaller Afterwards you can put your resolution back to how it originally was 2- Try a graphics-rendering launch option Find PROClient.eve Right-click - Create shortcut Right-click the shortcut - Properties In Target, go to the very end, add a space, then: -force-d3d11 Apply - And then launch using that shortcut. 3- Move the PRO folder somewhere else, you can try and move it to another location such as - Documents/PRO, run this as an admin from here. Please let me know if any of these solutions work for you, if they don't I will help look into it further! Thanks, Satellar ⭐
-
the game has no sound.
Hi! @Efrixl25 I'm sorry to hear you are having audio issues, below i will provide a few small potential fixes for you! Could you please try the following: Check your volume mixer while Pokémon Revolution Online is running. Make sure PRO isn't muted and that its volume is turned up. Check your system volume and make sure your speakers/headphones are working normally with other applications. You can also do System-Sound-Volume mixer and manually choose your input and output for the game. Check your audio output. If you have multiple devices connected (headphones, monitor, speakers, Bluetooth, etc.), make sure your system is using the correct one. If none of the above solutions work then this could be caused by a missing 32-bit audio library, in which case you can try. Close Pokémon Revolution Online. Open a terminal - This is a command program To do this, Open it through CTRL+ ALT + T , then search for the menu and type in Terminal Run: sudo pacman -S lib32-libpulse When prompted, enter your Linux password and confirm the installation with Y. Once the installation finishes, restart PRO and check whether the game audio is working. lib32-libpulse is an audio library used by 32-bit applications. Installing it should not affect your existing sound setup or your PRO installation. If you are still experiencing issues after trying these, please let me know and i we can look for other solutions! Thanks, Satellar 🌟
-
Victini Quest (Crater Town) Issue
Hi! @Minimalistic As it has been a while since my last response and i haven't received a reply from you i will be going ahead and closing this thread! If you are still having issues please feel free to reach out in a new topic and one of our staff will be happy to help you! Thanks, Satellar 🌟
-
I have got resolved from guild members (ENDED)
Hi! @Zyrenox From looking at your edited title it looks like you were able to resolve the issue! I will now proceed to lock this thread, If you are still having issues or any future problems please feel free to reach out in a new topic! Thanks, Satellar 🌟
-
page language
Hi! @Arkani99 As it has been a while since my last response and i haven't received a reply from you i will be going ahead and closing this thread! If you are still having issues please feel free to reach out in a new topic and one of our staff will be happy to help you! Thanks, Satellar 🌟
