New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
-
Wyloria started following Easter Buneary - Klutz - Jolly , 2x31 Slowpoke Sassy 20+ T-room Slowking (10speed) , pink phanpy and 7 others
-
Pvp rules
Hi if i have 1 acc in gold got top 25 but i want pvp more then i use second acc in silver sever to pvp but i will not in top 25 is it ok?
-
Omen's Poke Shop - Reopened
I'll be online in 30 minutes.
-
[✨July 22nd] Selling Some Pokemon(s).
-
Omen's Poke Shop - Reopened
-
Pvp rules
Hello, I have a question. I currently have to wait another 12 days before I can transfer to the Silver server for free. During this waiting period, I plan to do PvP on the Gold server. Once the 12 days are over, if I transfer to the Silver server and then do PvP there, would that violate any rules? I am not using the same account to PvP on both servers at the same time. I would simply be playing on Gold during the waiting period and then transferring to Silver afterward. Thank you for clarifying!
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Goobasaur's Goobashop
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
