New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Wyloria
-
Pvp rules
Hi if i have 1 acc in gold got top 25 but i want pvp more then i use second acc in silver sever to pvp but i will not in top 25 is it ok?
-
Omen's Poke Shop - Reopened
I'll be online in 30 minutes.
-
[โจJuly 22nd] Selling Some Pokemon(s).
-
Omen's Poke Shop - Reopened
-
Pvp rules
Hello, I have a question. I currently have to wait another 12 days before I can transfer to the Silver server for free. During this waiting period, I plan to do PvP on the Gold server. Once the 12 days are over, if I transfer to the Silver server and then do PvP there, would that violate any rules? I am not using the same account to PvP on both servers at the same time. I would simply be playing on Gold during the waiting period and then transferring to Silver afterward. Thank you for clarifying!
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) ๐
- Goobasaur's Goobashop
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) ๐
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) ๐
