New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Wargreymon
-
Pleased to meet you
Welcome to the Revolution :)
-
Hello
Welcome mate
-
Hi all PRO memers :)
Welcome to the Revolution :)
-
cannot log in to server?how long??
We are currently doing some maintenance. This thread is locked and also, please read the FAQ
-
problems with login
We are currently doing some maintenance. This thread is locked and also, please read the FAQ
-
Can't log in to server
We are currently doing some maintenance. This thread is locked and also, please read the FAQ
-
Evil Returns
Please leave. huehue
-
Memorable happenings
- Drop item currency
"I know we are able to do these things, it would just require someone to sit-down and think of ways for this to be put in, if it where to be added." Pokemart exchange npc, done.- On duty!
So Meffisto is trying to become a lord, interesting. Welcome to the Revolution :)- Add Pokemon evolution lvl in pokedex
Moved to the suggestions And I think that the pokedex will be updated in the future- Hi everybody
Welcome to the revolution mate- Yo Everyone (*´゚ω゚)ノ
Welcome to the Revolution :)- Hey OldManTwerked here
Welcome to the Revolution :)- Way of Learning Moves
Moved to suggestions- Holla if ya hear me !
Welcome to the Revolution :)- Android Games & Apps [THREAD]
Moved to the tech corner.- What's Your Type ?
I'm fire/fairy. Apparently I'm Natsu Dragneel- Update In-Game
Moved to suggestions and locked due to it being solved- Hello, Miyuko here..
Welcome to the Revolution :)- Phantom's Pro Town Graphic Smithy [Open]
Blue is Gary's manga version so Green is the girl. It was an issue about the translation- Hello guys, I'm codenamed!
Welcome to the Revolution :)- Hey! I'm Merouxsis
Welcome to the Revolution- Hello..I am Sheori
Welcome to the Revolution :)- Registration Problems!
I've seen you ingame and this is fixed. Thread Locked - Drop item currency
