New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Angeldumunzet
-
Help
Well thank you very much, I await your answer :)
-
Help
As you can see on the screen the Pokes do not appear, I also checked if the previous Pokes were there, gengar, mismagius, spiritomb and sableye, but they are not there either because previously I had already beat them, I also spoke with all the possible npc, but nothing. q.q
-
Help
Hello, thank you very much for responding. I can not enter the island because when I was doing the quest, and was going to beat Giovanni, the server falls and when the server returns, I appeared outside the island, unable to enter again and when I wanted to enter from Again the sailor would only let me go to other cities but he didn't speak to me about the quest. Here below I leave the screen, if you can help me it would be great, thanks!
-
Help
Bump
-
Help
I was doing the search for cresselia, I was in the part that I had to fight against giovanni, I was talking to him until they brought down the server to put the clones, and I can not enter the island anymore, if you can help me seriously great, thanks!
-
Help!
I was doing the search for cresselia, I was in the part that I had to fight against giovanni, I was talking to him until they brought down the server to put the clones, and I can not enter the island anymore, if you can help me seriously great, thanks!
- Bug roll back
-
NAME CHANGE, ACCOUNT RESET, AND SERVER TRANSFER - August 2019
Name change Username: Angeldumunzet New Username: DarkColdmz Server to change the money from: gold
-
Restore Pokemon Megathread
-
libero por accidente mi pokemon
