New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Mrosi
-
Hello from Germany ;-)
:xwelcomesign:
-
Why don't you take a seat right over there?
:xwelcomesign:
-
zzz
:xwelcomesign:
-
Hey Guys and Gals!
:xwelcomesign:
-
Hello!
:xwelcomesign:
-
Guardians Of Revolution - GoR
Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo! <t>:xwelcomesign: to R3vo Loveless :Thumbs-Up:</t>
-
Returning trainer here, will see you all again soon
:xwelcomesign:
-
Hello new trainer here..
:xwelcomesign:
-
Hi all PRO memers :)
:xwelcomesign:
-
On duty!
:xwelcomesign:
- Hello
-
KoujoLeon The Lionheart here
:xwelcomesign:
- Ares
-
Joining Da Club
:xwelcomesign:
-
Hello guys!
:xwelcomesign:
-
Hello..I am Sheori
:xwelcomesign:
-
Hey! I'm Merouxsis
:xwelcomesign:
-
Dr.Yuki
:xwelcomesign:
-
hi everyone!!
:xwelcomesign:
-
Hey whats up everyone!!
:xwelcomesign:
-
Hello guys, I'm codenamed!
:xwelcomesign:
-
Hello, Miyuko here..
:xwelcomesign:
-
Fblaster, presenting to duty!
:xwelcomesign:
-
Whats Upp!
:xwelcomesign:
-
Hi ppl :D
:xwelcomesign:
