Mutantnair

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

vote: NO

Reason : So hard to beat without specific pokemon . As we can see in the role of dugtrio as a stall, it easily eliminated threathening stallbreakers such as tyranitar and heatran. it easily allows a number of teams to overcome. so unhealthy to the game as it removes the ability to switch that makes playing around a pokemon that are vulnerable to an arena trap user far more difficult.

rating: 300+

Vote : No

Reason : This should not be considered in the first place, as dugtrio arena trap already been banned in OU. I dont see any reason to rebut the statement keeping dugtrio banned.

Rating : 200+

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

Vote: Yes

Reason: If you can't deal with a dugtrio with arena trap you don't deserve to be a top player. C'mon, Dugtrio is a poke with so low stats, it's a risky bet for the user to put it in its team. I don't see any problem to unban this ability, it'll balance a little bit the meta against stall teams and walls in general.

Rating: 168

Vote: yes

Reason: showdown only banned arena trap after mega evolutions and gen 7, with pokemon enough to deal against stalls. Pro doenst have it yet, so it shoudnt even had been banned.

Rating: I was in the ladder and whatever

• Like 2
sign2.png

Yes,unban it

Reason : arena trap is actually useful for 2 pokemon,Dugtrio and Magnezone (if you consider it like arena trap). Both have to be minded when you build your team,like all others pokemon. In fact,it's actually their role to trap and down a threat and it's not that easy,specially when you remember that you will have hard chances to rk against tanks or you can simply get destroyed by a simple anticipation, and remember that dugtrio is definitly squishy,while zone have to be 252 ev pv to stay on the fight long enough or tank any move he needs to tank before hitting hp fire on ferro / scizor (be honest, magnezone's utility is that).

Rating : playing online since gen4 and on showdown alot.