Improvements on the mysterious ticket

Imtrippin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, delete those pseudo pokemons. Such a waste of coins or u can increase the price of coins then only legendaries would appeared. Like making it cost 150 pvp coins then only legends would appeared.

Edited by DAJANA3

It's hard to make a topic and fair discussion on an item that's not even out yet.

What I mean by this is, it's all subject to change. The information we have now might not make the final grade.

Let me put in my opinion though:

The way it is as far as random goes is completely fine with me and that includes having those pseudo-legendaries in there. Why? Because you have quests in place to catch one of your desired legendaries of the trio's and the Ion's.

This means you already have the Pokemon you wanted and this is merely increasing pokedex count. Otherwise you'd waste your coins away rerolling the IVs instead of attempting to get new legendaries. The legendaries you get again can't be used in PVP alongside the original one you had and I highly doubt anyone will be taking 2 Suicune to a boss battle. They are literally redundant.

As long as the pseudo-legendaries have a shiny chance (Maybe halved.) to warrant their inclusion I see nothing with them at the current percentage they're at.

To summarise:

Percentages and current Pokemon in the pool should remain as it is.

Legendary Pokemon obtained for a second time should give a prompt of three things: Do you want to keep this? If yes, you get a duplicate. If not; 1 free Reroll of the ticket. (forcing you to keep the rewards of the reroll); and a third option of exchanging the repeat legendary for a portion of the currency you obtained it with. (PvE or PvP Coins)

Like I mentioned earlier, it's hard to discuss practices that aren't even in motion. Guess we have to wait and see.

• Like 1
WT76FErWT76FEr

It's hard to make a topic and fair discussion on an item that's not even out yet.

What I mean by this is, it's all subject to change. The information we have now might not make the final grade.

Let me put in my opinion though:

The way it is as far as random goes is completely fine with me and that includes having those pseudo-legendaries in there. Why? Because you have quests in place to catch one of your desired legendaries of the trio's and the Ion's.

This means you already have the Pokemon you wanted and this is merely increasing pokedex count. Otherwise you'd waste your coins away rerolling the IVs instead of attempting to get new legendaries. The legendaries you get again can't be used in PVP alongside the original one you had and I highly doubt anyone will be taking 2 Suicune to a boss battle. They are literally redundant.

As long as the pseudo-legendaries have a shiny chance (Maybe halved.) to warrant their inclusion I see nothing with them at the current percentage they're at.

To summarise:

Percentages and current Pokemon in the pool should remain as it is.

Legendary Pokemon obtained for a second time should give a prompt of three things: Do you want to keep this? If yes, you get a duplicate. If not; 1 free Reroll of the ticket. (forcing you to keep the rewards of the reroll); and a third option of exchanging the repeat legendary for a portion of the currency you obtained it with. (PvE or PvP Coins)

Like I mentioned earlier, it's hard to discuss practices that aren't even in motion. Guess we have to wait and see.

We know enough about the mystery ticket to discuss about it. That's why I made this thread, because it's a great idea with bad execution at the moment. Wether the staff listens to this or not at least I've tried to make a difference then. From what I've seen so far most people in different discords and in my threads have been for my ideas both in this and the last thread. As price for mysterious tickets already decreased to 75 from 100 pvp coins I think they took my thread into consideration.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

Dont agree, its boring if u can get what u want easily, u all thinks "ladder guys" will get easy way to catch legendaries, while others need tons of luck. but wait, ladder guys did a great hard work to be able in ladder, thats reward for their hard work. Imo we just need something to help earning pvp/pve coins such

1. Get pvp coins same amount as your rating in end season or 1/2 of your rating, but ladder guys still with their rewards, their ratings wont be pvp coin

2. Get pve coin every time beating a boss maybe 5 per boss or else.

Ty gl gg

Dont agree, its boring if u can get what u want easily, u all thinks "ladder guys" will get easy way to catch legendaries, while others need tons of luck. but wait, ladder guys did a great hard work to be able in ladder, thats reward for their hard work. Imo we just need something to help earning pvp/pve coins such

1. Get pvp coins same amount as your rating in end season or 1/2 of your rating, but ladder guys still with their rewards, their ratings wont be pvp coin

Ty gl gg

First of all the ladder players agree with me, at least every single one who has replied so far. Yes they did a good job getting ladder, not necessarily hard if we're talking about the actual good ladder players and they do get their rewards, the pvp coins that is. However from your ladder spot you get 500 (-5 for every rank from number 1) pvp coins which means you get 5 tickets or 6 if we count a reasonable amount of wins since 100 wins have been pretty common for most of the ladder seasons. "Imo we just need something to help earning pvp/pve coins such" This completely contradicts what you said earlier. That just makes it easier for everyone and just makes that reward for the "hard work" less rewarding. This is exactly why I suggested improving the odds of actually getting those legendaries through the tickets and/or making the price cheaper. I don't see how having a healthier pvp meta with more pokemon makes the game "boring", in fact me and many more pvpers think the current pvp is really boring and since it's the only late game aspect of the game that we actually enjoy.

So let's see what you suggested to solve this problem (not sure if you think it's a problem or not since you first said it would be boring to solve it but later suggested less direct ways to actually solve it):

This is a terrible idea as it just neglects the whole idea of players getting rewarded for their skill by getting ladder, instead everyone who just spams pvp coins will be able to get not only these tickets too easily but also be able to get the pvp mounts, pvp clothes etc really easy which would lead to the demand of pvp coins being 0. For your information those rewards that the ladder players get are ALSO pvp coins (and the access to tutor heaven which really doesn't make much difference if you have the train pass anyway).

Now this is actually an okay idea in my opinion as it doesn't completely remove the worth of pve coins, however it's another case of completely going around the direct issue. What's good about this is that you can get rewarded for doing the bosses every 2 weeks so you can have "grind"-ish to get enough for the tickets. It would just be much easier to lower the price instead of having more ways to get an almost non existant amount of pve coins.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your opinion. This is meant to be a discussion after all. Have a good day.

• Like 2

poppy.png

ooM1kqT