Improvements on the mysterious ticket

Imtrippin

I think we should focus on how more PvP points can be distributed, right now everything not just the Mysterious Ticket are so expensive and not worth the grind because the means of getting PvP points and only 1 point per win is absolutely atrocious.

Edited by Darksun20

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should focus on how more PvP points can be distributed, right now everything not just the Mysterious Ticket are so expensive and not worth the grind because the means of getting PvP points and only 1 point per win is absolutely atrocious.

I have to disagree on that as well. As I responded to the last person, that would just lead to pvp coins not be worth anything. I think the simplest and easiest way to make the mysterious tickets worth getting is to either increase the odds for the good stuff or/and lowering the price.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

• 2 weeks later...

i dont want some sort of toxic pvp, as i myself am not good in pvp, so i think, they should add uu, uo, tiers separated in pvp, i want battle tiers to get classified, and avoid a bunch of legends in the ranked, as i believe using legends is a desperate call to win. also adding a different ladder will hell gaining more pvp coins, as well as learning new aspects of battles. idk if this is a nice idea tho >_<

i dont want some sort of toxic pvp, as i myself am not good in pvp, so i think, they should add uu, uo, tiers separated in pvp, i want battle tiers to get classified, and avoid a bunch of legends in the ranked, as i believe using legends is a desperate call to win. also adding a different ladder will hell gaining more pvp coins, as well as learning new aspects of battles. idk if this is a nice idea tho >_<

Legendaries in general are definately not s "desperate call to win" as already more than half of the current ones are trash in our only available tier. And about other tiers in pro: We simply do not have a big enough playerbase to not have a dead queue in every one of them. On showdown, OU is already the most dominant metagame and is considered the primary metagame. Most players don't care about others or barely care and getting another one would either lead to both the standard and other queue being dead or just the UU or whatever queue that would be added being dead. Also, that doesn't even concern this thread but there have been other threads for that which you can give +1 to if you want. I don't understand what you mean by toxic pvp but if you're bad at pvp, then at least know that every single actual good pvper that has commented on this thread has been supportive. If anything thid suggestion would improve pvp a lot.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT