Permanent Ignore list

Mexicannoob

Who doesn't like to have random messages of players saying totally random stuff that some of the time don't even make sense, players begging you for stuff, trolls, hurtful/insulting PMs or telling you their unsolicited opinions of the prices you are selling your Pokemons at.

Yes we have the "/ignore' command that we can always use.

but that don't stay like that forever....

as soon as you log back in, they can Pm u again. maybe they won't PM you that same day but myself and others that i know had to go with the bad experiences of having such players PMing them after some days/weeks/months

we should have an ignore lists that you can forever ignore someone, with the option to remove the current players in that list

( /block & /unblock )

that will stop the issue for good, and not just the next days have the same random player pm u,

Reporting them wont stop it, the mods will just tell u to /ignore it

I would love to read your feedback

please also note that this suggestion was made before at

Edited by MexicanNoob
  • Like 2

+1.. Agreed in everything you said.. However as i saw ,they rejected it.. This can be solved by adding an online status where only can friends pm you,that would block help a littlebit,however advertising would be completly ruined while in this "status",but still u dont have to appear offline and you can still chat with friends.. Thats the only idea i had now :c

• Like 1

“People who can’t throw something important away, can never hope to change anything.” – Armin Arlelt

• 2 weeks later...

+1000 yep i hate seeing derpro and drama spamming the chat and trolling til everyone gets flamed,so why not give it a go for permanent ignore(yet i know they dont want to do this, but still). or why not return blacklisting here in the forums so we dont have to deal with them over and over ingame, hitting ignore every relog, which is so irritating to do

+1000 yep i hate seeing derpro and drama spamming the chat and trolling til everyone gets flamed,so why not give it a go for permanent ignore(yet i know they dont want to do this, but still). or why not return blacklisting here in the forums so we dont have to deal with them over and over ingame, hitting ignore every relog, which is so irritating to do

ty for your feedback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...