Ignore list

Mexicannoob

Who does not like to have random messages of players saying hurtful PM or telling you their opinions of the prices you are selling your pokemons/CC, etc

and before you say it, yes do /ignore

but that DONT stay like that forever!

as soon as you log back in, they can Pm u again some other time/day/week etc

we should have an ignore lists that you can forever ignore someone, with the option to remove the current players in that list

that will stop the issue for good, and not just the next days have the same random player pm u,

Reporting them wont stop it, the mods will just tell u to /ignore it

hopefully it can be considered in the future, and i would love to read your feedback

it would also aid with the trolls while selling pokes, people like that desirved to be permanent ignored if desired by the Player, for example look at this player

requesting 50k for a poke listed as 75k, and then reply like that, i would personally would never like to have that player and other similar player pm me ever again

we so need this

it would improve our gaming experiance

Another much bettrr example, this Player here, had PM on multiple occasions on different, but since what he/she was saying to me was not reportable so all I done was /ignore

then a few days later another PM, and so on, and then now the 4th time....

this is an Issue, that needs to be Fixed.

Onced fixed, it will also free Staff from many Reports similar to this, as we now can /block players when ever we wish, and /unblock them if desired

hopefully, it can be cosidered, im sure they are tons more examples out there

Hello Strategist. I've removed those screenshots from your recent posts as the Suggestion forum is no place to publicly call out users. Instead, please use the Report Center for these cases. As for your suggestion, I'm not sure how possible it is. Giving each player an ignore/ "block" list adds more variable data to the server databases. Whilst it may sound like not much, it quickly adds up and slows down the servers. We recently wiped around 300k unused accounts to free up space on the servers for other things too.

A better solution for the meantime is to report the users who break rules against you. As per our Punishment Policy, users only get a few chances to correct their behaviour before receiving harsh bans. If the user is a repeat offender, they will quickly stop becoming a problem. I believe this was also suggested before, and denied for the reasons listed. Thanks for the suggestion and I hope you have a nice day.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.