Ability changer

Darksun20

One of the problems with hunting is getting the right ability, it may not be as much of an issue due to Role-play being in the game but sometimes you either want to change the ability because the poke has another good ability for a different set, you don't have a roleplay poke or in an extreme case say your Vivillion didn't get Compound Eyes upon evolution as it randomly gets either Shield Dust or Compound eyes upon evolving, and I cannot stress how frustrating that is.

Vivillion.png.57cfd7382d134b755de8acd3ce1825ad.png

So to make this balanced what I propose is have it work the same as Ability Capsule in regular games only for non H.A abilities, you can't change it to an H.A ability, and can only be obtained in the PvP shop for say..50-75 coins? might be a bit much but I'm not just thinking for myself here obviously something like this should have some sort of restriction.

Edited by Darksun20
  • Like 1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As long as H.A is not included

+1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I think if we start implementing changes to abilities we can then ask for nature changing, then IV changing and so on.

Yes, getting the wrong ability is annoying but that's part of the hunting process. Keeping in mind that not all Pokemon require their Hidden Ability.

WT76FErWT76FEr

Keeping in mind that not all Pokemon require their Hidden Ability.

The suggestion does not include Hidden ability

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Excluding hidden abilities only removes a select group of Pokemon that require them.

More Pokemon require their primary abilities and that's why I mentioned the hidden ability section.

If an at best 47.5% chance of the correct ability needs changed, there's a problem.

I just think that this is a change PRO doesn't need, that is all.

WT76FErWT76FEr

Excluding hidden abilities only removes a select group of Pokemon that require them.

More Pokemon require their primary abilities and that's why I mentioned the hidden ability section.

If an at best 47.5% chance of the correct ability needs changed, there's a problem.

I just think that this is a change PRO doesn't need, that is all.

Does it hurt PRO though, that's the question.