Excavation Site Suggestions

Dakivid

Excavation Site Suggestions

NoMercy, a few PvE players and I collected feedback about the recent Excavation Site revamp/update and decided to give some suggestions what could be better:

Enable Bicycles/Mounts in Wondrus Site

Currently they are disabled and if there is no reason to not allow them in there we thought it would be nice to enable them.

Revamp of the spawns in Briny Site

We thought about either changing the requirements to something higher than 6.000 discoveries, or making the current spawns to something that is more unique for such high requirement. Our ideas were the following:

Addition of Passho and Kebia Berry (new introduced, damage-reducing-berries) to the loottables of the rocks, as they fit in the map.

Hour      Name           Tier
0 - 24    Lotad          3
0 - 24    Inkay          8          Shiny Rock only
0 - 12    Corpish        6      
0 - 12    Corsola        3
12 - 24   Carnivanha     4
12 - 24   Croagunk       7
12 - 24   Skrelp         7

If the requirements get changed/highered we thought about maybe adding Mudkip as a high tier spawn there as it would fit in the map.

If there are other ideas from the community please let us know and we'll update this post here. Would be cool if we could get some feedback on our ideas, especially if some things sound too powerful. Please keep in mind that those mentioned things are only suggestions that we thought would make sense to add in the new Excavation Site. We appreciate the addtion of the two mentioned Sites and are happy that there is something new for PvE Players that do these on a daily basis.

• Like 8

Seems looks a reasonble suggestion overall, the starter might be taking it abit far as it whould basicly mean the value of said starter whould be way lower compared to the other starters, incase it was added. But thats just my opinion.

Mostly the reason behind that is that starters usually has one of the highest demands. So replacing that for maybe a rare but non-starter whould be more ideal in this case.

Regards, Pelf

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

Seems looks a reasonble suggestion overall, the starter might be taking it abit far as it whould basicly mean the value of said starter whould be way lower compared to the other starters, incase it was added. But thats just my opinion.

Mostly the reason behind that is that starters usually has one of the highest demands. So replacing that for maybe a rare but non-starter whould be more ideal in this case.

Regards, Pelf

If the starter was added, the requirement should be at least 10.000 discoveries, and the starter should be Tier 9 and only available in Shiny Rock.

• Like 1

Guess that makes it more viable then, still think a non-starter whould be better tho. Maybe like a zorua for an example, since some people dont know how to get to island etc.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

I always do excavations but its get bored sometime thanks with the new revamps but i dont see any revamp in the exca shop, why dont put the berries there? Why dont put some evolutions items like razor fang there?

Finnally i want make suggestion put the pokes spawning in all excavation in the shop so we can syncronize, i have around 15k artifacts and nothing good in that shop, maybe 1k for poke syncronize will be good i will like expend all my artifacts in that

• Like 2