Some suggestions

Tomawk

I have only complete johto and kanto story but i've see some cons in the gameplay :

-hardship for selling pokémons (auction house would be a nice things)

-quest that are too Much expansive,exemple:60k for a bike ,for Subway,200k too fight lance...

Furthermore After Subway quest,u Still need to pay to use it and it's 2.5k each Time.Travel between different regions is also too much expansive and players prefer to Walk instead of paying=loss of Time and loss of fun

-servers crash

-bad pokemon storage

Some others suggestions :implemanting mégas,levitate for gengar,Alola's forms,double chance to find a shiny for contributors,shiny ball to gain as extreme event reward(pokemon caught became a shiny),reroll nature ans ivs for non legendaries pokémon(much less expansive but attend fair price),a fakemon that would represent Pokémon Revolution Online(maybe with a community vote?),why not few fake evolutions that should be released by original game(like new eeveelutions,dunsparce's,farfetch...)

most of your suggestion is completely useless except for the bad pokemon storage

First you complain about the money sink for Beginner's. well its a mmo game and its meant to be hard and trust me it isnt expensive at all. and the subway is cheap compared to the service it provides if you buy the subway pass.

server crash is minimal atm the servers were more unstable few months back and needed and mod to look into it. now the server crashes very less and it fixes instantly.

Megas are on the way soon or less

Gengars ability isnt a pro thing its gamefreak who changed its ability

Alola pokemons are also on its way to game and about shinies they were meant to be rare..else every one would had a shiny godly greninja. Also other things you suggested are completly useless and will destroy the games flavour.

• Like 2

The games is great as it is imo,

i can agree with u on the fact that pc storage is a huge mess and i would prefer so see some sort of sorting system. maybe be able to crate boxes and name then, and drag and drop withing your box. Furthermore i agree with amiin, its an mmo and its ment to be hard. its not like the origional pokemon. and ofcourse shiny's MUST be extremely rare. making them more commen or even introduce a shiny ball is just gamebreaking and people would use them on the most epic pokes. causing the excisting shiny's to drop in price hard. it would cause the ecomony to be unstable. and prices to be unclear

The servers have seen better days aswell, i've seen alot of crashes. this might be caused of the gaining popularity PRO is getting. The servers are normally back online within 15 minutes so it doesn't bother me that much tbh.

Show respect even to the ones who might not deserve it. not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours.

All suggestions

I have only complete johto and kanto story but i've see some cons in the gameplay :

-hardship for selling pokémons (auction house would be a nice things)

-quest that are too Much expansive,exemple:60k for a bike ,for Subway,200k too fight lance...

Furthermore After Subway quest,u Still need to pay to use it and it's 2.5k each Time.Travel between different regions is also too much expansive and players prefer to Walk instead of paying=loss of Time and loss of fun

-servers crash

-bad pokemon storage

Some others suggestions :implemanting mégas,levitate for gengar,Alola's forms,double chance to find a shiny for contributors,shiny ball to gain as extreme event reward(pokemon caught became a shiny),reroll nature ans ivs for non legendaries pokémon(much less expansive but attend fair price),a fakemon that would represent Pokémon Revolution Online(maybe with a community vote?),why not few fake evolutions that should be released by original game(like new eeveelutions,dunsparce's,farfetch...)

1. Auction house: could be a thing might be a good option since trade chat is completely trash and full of scammer atm.

2. Quest arent that expensive pro isnt for 10 year old kids like the gameboy pokemon games: u have to use ur brain and think quite different then in the other game (keep the money buy cheap poke sell for more be updated with current prices if somebody sell for less buy fast and resell to make profit. Offer ev / lvl service join a guild with events to win ingame money)

3. Gengars ability got changed by gamefreak so u have to pm them

4. Double chance to find a shiny for contributors is one of the most horrible suggestions in history. (Sorry but its true)

Shinies should be rare and its pretty that not everybody has a godly one or even pvpable one. Imagine everyone has shiny tier 7-9 poke nobody would care about them anymore. U see 1 year ago shiny tier 8 or 9 poke (starter, pseudo legends etc.) Were sold for more than 20m always now u get a s dragonite forless than 10m what would happen if you double the chance for contributors and add a shiny ball? Nobody would buy a shiny anymore and if you encounter one u wouldnt be happy cause everyone would have one

Reroll and iv for non legendary was denied by the community as it wouldkill the economy and godly poke wouldnt be something special (one of the most important and specials things in the game) trade chat would die (what would u buy in trade chat when everyone has godly poke and every shiny ?)

And fakemon ? Omg hell no if I want fakemon then I play some fanbased pokegames but not a mmo like pro

The majority of these things was rejected in the past already.

~ Locked, as denied ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.