Snorlax Impossible To Catch?

Gideun

I woke up Snorlax with the poke flute at the intersection. Is he not possible to catch? As you can see in the image attached the Snorlax health is almost non existent and I used 10 Pokeballs, 6 Greatballs, and 8 Ultraballs and thats when i ran out so I just had to beat him. Thank you.

Untitled.png.ecc8bd82a961ec2ae1c37788bbc5e60b.png

I woke up Snorlax with the poke flute at the intersection. Is he not possible to catch? As you can see in the image attached the Snorlax health is almost non existent and I used 10 Pokeballs, 6 Greatballs, and 8 Ultraballs and thats when i ran out so I just had to beat him. Thank you.

Hi there. That Snorlax is indeed catchable. You were simply unlucky in doing so. It's good to note that giving a pokemon a status effect can make it easier to catch. I'm really sorry that you couldn't catch him. Nevertheless, you can get Snorlax in the areas listed below:

#Map           Area  Daytime  Rarity  MS   Level  Item
Route 11       Land  D        Tier 9  No   20     Leftovers
Route 12       Land  M/D/N    Tier 8  Yes  25     Leftovers
Safari Area 3  Land  M/N      Tier 8  Yes  20-22  Leftovers

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

• 1 year later...

I caught using level 50 ratttata. I used super fang(since it cut health to its half and there will be no KO) until i got critical hit then with normal pokeball i am able to catch. Throughout this battle snorlax used sleep only! so i am able to catch it without any damage

I caught using level 50 ratttata. I used super fang(since it cut health to its half and there will be no KO) until i got critical hit then with normal pokeball i am able to catch. Throughout this battle snorlax used sleep only! so i am able to catch it without any damage

Why do you answer 2 year old posts though? His issue was already resolved. Thanks for the tips anyway, they're good :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!