Pokes: Hoothoot<br/>

Encounter: Common<br/>

Timing: M/D/N<br/>

Ev's: 1<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

hoothoot only at night</r>

Re: ≥« EV Training Hotspots »≤ UPDATED [7/2/16]

<t>Route 113 is the best one for Defense training, they are filled with Sandshrews, Sandslash, Magcargo, Bronzor and Skarmory, all of which are 20- lv and are much less annoying than those sturdy pokes like Gravelers you have deal on other places.</t>

<r>i think the best place to train evs Speed is route 110, they are filled with voltorb and wingfull , also found big pearl from gulpin , full trained evs spd, i had 5~6 big pearl !! <E>:Cool:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="tuyetytran"><s>

</s><POST content="225148"><s></s>225148<e></e></POST> i think the best place to train evs Speed is route 110, they are filled with voltorb and wingfull , also found big pearl from gulpin , full trained evs spd, i had 5~6 big pearl !! <E>:Cool:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

haha good for farming money i guess but when you get to the lv30s, route 118 is better as there raticates, linoones and manectrics give 2 ev in speed (4 with macho). Just flee from those Kecleons</r>

<t>i have just one more question :D<br/>

so for the real dummies..<br/>

if i beat 4 diglets in diglets cave i get 1 more point in speed immediately or after lvl up? and what exactly does all those numbers mean (white, blue, red)<br/>

im so confused right now.... <br/>

and does EVERY pokemon raise a stat?<br/>

if u dont want to take all the time to explain a idiot those things just tell me where in kanto i can train speed :D<br/>

thanks for ur patience :)</t>

Re: ≥« EV Training Hotspots »≤ UPDATED [8/7/16]

<r>I don't know if someone already did this, I don't know if someone will find this useful, however, sometimes I find boring to have to level up and train EV separately, so I checked the EV in <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><B><s></s>Cerurelan Cave 1F<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR>, in order to train EV and level up at the same time.<br/>

<SPOILER><s>

</s>Arbok - ATK x2<br/>

Ditto - HP x1<br/>

Electrode - SPD x2<br/>

Golbat - SPD x2<br/>

Goldeen - ATK x1<br/>

Golduck - Don't know yet (probably SPATK x2)<br/>

Graveler - DEF x2<br/>

Gyarados - ATK x2<br/>

Kadabra - SPATK x2<br/>

Kingler - ATK x2<br/>

Lickitung - HP x2<br/>

Machoke - ATK x2<br/>

Magikarp - SPD x1<br/>

Magneton - SPATK x2<br/>

Marowak - DEF x2<br/>

Parasect - ATK x2/DEF x1 <br/>

Poliwag - SPD x1<br/>

Poliwhirl - SPD x2<br/>

Primeape - ATK x2<br/>

Psyduck - SPATK x1<br/>

Raichu - SPD x3<br/>

Rhydon - ATK x2<br/>

Rhyhorn - DEF x1<br/>

Sandslash - DEF x2<br/>

Seadra - DEF x1/SPATK x1<br/>

Seaking - ATK x2<br/>

Slowbro - DEF x2<br/>

Slowpoke - HP x1<br/>

Venomoth - SPD x1/SPATK x1<br/>

Wobbuffet - HP x2<e>

</e></SPOILER></r>

<r><QUOTE author="JNSlevin"><s>

</s><POST content="225461"><s></s>225461<e></e></POST> i have just one more question :D<br/>

so for the real dummies..<br/>

if i beat 4 diglets in diglets cave i get 1 more point in speed immediately or after lvl up? and what exactly does all those numbers mean (white, blue, red)<br/>

im so confused right now.... <br/>

and does EVERY pokemon raise a stat?<br/>

if u dont want to take all the time to explain a idiot those things just tell me where in kanto i can train speed :D<br/>

thanks for ur patience :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yes you can get the extra points immediately but there's a limit to each level. When you level up you'll get those extra but only up to the level limit, of course level 100 being the max and maximum points reachable from ivs and evs training will be shown. You can change their EVs on lv 100 and watch as their stats change in real time for every 4 evs reset/gained.<br/>

<br/>

As for the second question: Every Pokemon gives EVs, you can search up a list in bulbapedia, but they ONLY give evs if you pokemon has earned exp, idk if it works this way in PRO. EVs are always the same earned even if a lot of pokemon participate from the battle, of course Macho Brace effects only apply to the pokemon holding it.<br/>

<br/>

Also the best place to speed train in Kanto is Digletts Cave.</r>