~Calamity Guild Recruiting~

Xanthinarose

What's your IGN? Luckiess

How many hours do you have in PRO? 3,5hours xd i had another account which had over 350h, and still have accees to that account if someone wanna check:P

What is your discord ID? Luckiess

How far are you in story? Cerulean atm, tomorrow pretty much further i hope

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) Cant say for sure, lets say 4 times a week but thats a good guess:D

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? PvE for the win, never actually even tried pvp..

Have you ever been banned in game and why? nooope, never

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? it seems friendly lil family, i need some fresh faces and good bunch of peopleto keepmyself active and u guys seem to have all that.

I'd be glad to receive your discord invite! thanks!

Greetings from Finland!

What's your IGN? Luckiess

How many hours do you have in PRO? 3,5hours xd i had another account which had over 350h, and still have accees to that account if someone wanna check:P

What is your discord ID? Luckiess

How far are you in story? Cerulean atm, tomorrow pretty much further i hope

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) Cant say for sure, lets say 4 times a week but thats a good guess:D

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? PvE for the win, never actually even tried pvp..

Have you ever been banned in game and why? nooope, never

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? it seems friendly lil family, i need some fresh faces and good bunch of peopleto keepmyself active and u guys seem to have all that.

I'd be glad to receive your discord invite! thanks!

Greetings from Finland!

awwwwwwwww how sweet

What's your IGN? N7aristocrat

How many hours do you have in PRO? 100 hours, i just started but i'm loving the game :)

What is your discord ID? Aristocrat#6983

How far are you in story? I need to beat the e4 in johto, i'm not really interested in the story but i love farming pokemon

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) depends on work/university, lately i can play a lot, idk about the future

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? I'm too new for PvP but i want to try it in the future, for now i'm really enjoying farming pokemon :)

Have you ever been banned in game and why? nope

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? This guild seems like a chilled and helpful group so that's why i want to join, i want to learn more about the game so this guild seems perfect to me

Edited by N7Aristocrat

What's your IGN? Mistake92

How many hours do you have in PRO? 182h

What is your discord ID? mistake#9269

How far are you in story? completed sinnoh

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) Rather frequently now due some off time, but from next week i will be able to play meybe 2-3h at evenings

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? PvE, didnt try PVP yet. What I really enjoy is trading just need more experience and cash

Have you ever been banned in game and why? no

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? Its seems like good all rounder guild with good organisation.

me.png.6c7e26ebfef6d319d9b7d10cf8ed9d36.png

What's your IGN? Treekoisbest

How many hours do you have in PRO? 17min

What is your discord ID? Treekoisbest#7933

How far are you in story? just started

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) 1hr to 3 hrs

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? pve for now

Have you ever been banned in game and why? no

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? seems like fun and want to make new friends1564690582386.png.fbab5af47f22e5a5f02b2ed4e1a17fac.png

What's your IGN? awardgamer

How many hours do you have in PRO? 292hrs

What is your discord ID? I don't have discord

How far are you in story? All gyms currently finished + mew quest complete

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) everyday

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? I am a pve player but would like to get into pvp soon

Have you ever been banned in game and why? No

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? Im looking for a good group of people to play the game with.

What's your IGN?: leafou

How many hours do you have in PRO?: Closing in on 200, at 198hrs right now :D

What is your discord ID?: leaf#9589

How far are you in story?: Completed Sinnoh! Waiting on Unova :3

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?): Very active! I play nearly every day for a couple of hours.

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both?: Definitely a PvE player, I don't really like the PvP aspect of Pokemon, I'm just here for the fun and cute Pokemon :D

Why do you want to join Calamity guild?: I want to join because from this post alone, everyone in Calamity looks like fun people to be around and play with :D

ayye.PNG.0ef40fb05276770576d764c805dbc424.PNG

• Like 2