About npc

Amitmehra

Hello ..I want to suggest that game should add a NPC who change the pokes ability or nature. " Yeah I mean ability and nature changer NPC " . It would be great if this type NPC added in game. Now I m telling how should works it .

It should works random nature or ability for single poke ( Non-legendory).

And its price should not more than 50k for per using .

Hidden ability's chance should 10%-20%.

Why: Because we have many pokes with good ivs and stats but their nature and ability makes them trash or unusable .so It would be better if this type of NPC is also including on this game.

Thanks you

How to destroy the economy 101 right here, -1 from me

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

How to destroy the economy 101 right here, -1 from me

Not destroying eco.. Well I m not done yet..

I wanna also suggest that :

It also should be used once. I mean it should have a cooldown like 60 days or more if u want. Simply after using once the cool down sets for 60days . so its saves the value of hunting too .. Because nobody wants to wait for 60days for single pokes for nature and ability changer and its extremely random. So players also can do there hunting as well.

-1 why hunting then? Would kill the game completely

Its not killing games. Its makes the game more enjoyable because having some good pokes makes game enjoyable. If have a poke with epic ivs but nature are making me sad. So we should have a chance to rechange it. I m not saying that NPC works all the time but after 60 days or mpre. This type of includement makes game some advance or pro.

Not destroying eco.. Well I m not done yet..

I wanna also suggest that :

It also should be used once. I mean it should have a cooldown like 60 days or more if u want. Simply after using once the cool down sets for 60days . so its saves the value of hunting too .. Because nobody wants to wait for 60days for single pokes for nature and ability changer and its extremely random. So players also can do there hunting as well.

That will make some people make like 10 accounts to be able to use it multiple times. If I recall correctly, having over two is illegal, so that would be more work for the mods.