I want to ask something about in game

Amitmehra

hello .. I want to ask some question about in game so please answer me staff members..

Q1. Is honey gather ability works also in pro ?

and

Q2. Is legendories pokes also tradable ?

first I wanna know about these 2 questions .. so I m waiting for ur reply

thank u

You can check the working abilities with the Reborn Bot on discord. Just use the command ^info <ability,item,tm´s>

You will also get pro notes and general infos

Greetings

• Like 1

hello .. I want to ask some question about in game so please answer me staff members..

Q1. Is honey gather ability works also in pro ?

and

Q2. Is legendories pokes also tradable ?

first I wanna know about these 2 questions .. so I m waiting for ur reply

thank u

Hi there. Unfortunately Honey Gather is not coded out of battle and therefore doesn't work. You can get Honey from the Item Recycler or through the pokemon listed below. There is no estimated time as to when it'll be coded. However, you can keep an eye out in our Update Logs and in #announcements in our Official PRO Discord.

Honey
#Pokemon   Map        Area  Daytime  Rarity  MS   Level
Combee     Leev Town  Land  M/D/N    Tier 4  No   20-24
Combee     Route 205  Land  M/D/N    Tier 4  No   11-14
Combee     Route 218  Land  M/D/N    Tier 4  No   28-31
Vespiquen  Route 218  Land  M/D/N    Tier 6  Yes  28-31

As for the legendaries, unfortunately, you can't trade them. This is to preserve the exclusivity of a legendary pokemon. Sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you understand. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

other question:

1). I recently check my cooldowns from extra cooldown checker, and there was 4 option.. BCC, Battle tower, Underground and transit pass.

So I wanna know that what is it transit pass ... It shows " ur transit pass will expire after 14 days" something. So what is it?

And last this is imp.

2). What is that Mysterical ticket in PvP store? Can u give me some information about it.

other question:

1). I recently check my cooldowns from extra cooldown checker, and there was 4 option.. BCC, Battle tower, Underground and transit pass.

So I wanna know that what is it transit pass ... It shows " ur transit pass will expire after 14 days" something. So what is it?

And last this is imp.

2). What is that Mysterical ticket in PvP store? Can u give me some information about it.

Hi there. A transit pass is where you pay an amount of money in order to be able to have unlimited use of the transit system for free for a certain amount of days. The Transit Pass Cooldown checker tells you how long you have left. As for the Mysterious Ticket, it's an item for future content of PRO. Currently, there isn't much known about it other than the teaser posted on our Official PRO Discord. I can't give you an ETA when the use Mysterious Ticket will be released, but you can keep an eye out in our Update Logs or #announcements in our Discord for when it's added.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks to staff and pro members .. these answers makes me satisfy for my questions . Thank u all. Now u can lock this thread. :-)

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!