Boss revamp; Opinions here

Eaty

I don't know if i gets it right but ... i feel Bosses should become easier for new players compared to those whom played hours are more than 1K. i like the overall idea of what you guys are saying

as for shiny pokes cant it some how calculate the number of times the player has challenged the boss like if a player challenges a boss 50 to 100 times should receive a shiny on random

• Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- I think everyone will skip easy boss.

low chance for T2/3 and u put berry on T1? why u make a bad chance and put bad reward inside biggest chance tier?

make all easy boss to medium boss is better.

- Market/trade will be down

low money reward?

price of potion/medicine/etc is high, bossing will be not worth when u nerf reward and upgrade the boss

maybe just that for now, thx before

I know this might not be relevant to what you're looking for, but maybe look over some of the time based requirements at doing some bosses? I haven't really played just because I can't do a whole lot in regards to bossing since my playtime doesn't match up, and that's essentially my only interest (I don't care for PvP really)

• Like 1

I think the fact that you can only get a few pokemon is really uncool. If i understand the things correctly, i think this is one change i dont like. As the comments below stated its unrewarding to only get more money doing more bosses and also the tier system seems unbalanced and the fact that you cant synch something like a larvesta anymore (erika) is really disappointing. I think keeping it the old way is better. you could add new bosses (which are hard and give good rewards) but dont change the old ones. Also hard bosses seem like you can not do them without a good chosen team to defeat them which most of the players will not be able to defeat before farming for weeks or even a few months for all of them. If you plan on changing the Bosssystem, please dont change the different pokemon rewards and the synchability of them and the money system. If you plan on adding those rewards on top it would be great, but dont remove the old ones. They were great already.

• Like 1
SilverNabs.png

everything is good

except the BIG NERFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF of money reward

hard boss only 20-40k?

medium boss only 5-26k? you even have a chance to get just 5k from them?

I can tell if compare with farming poke, I better go farm the same poke given from boss and sell it

the income difference between these 2 ways is toooooooooooo big

• Like 6

I think if all t1, all t2 and all t3 rewards would be the same for those bosses that I would be really bland, some items give character to a boss. Also'' 1x Small Train Ticket '' sounds like a really good reward for tier 2, better than any egg of the tier 3 rewards. Will the eggs hatch automatically? If so that would be a really crappy reward since you want h.a on most of those.

2 and 4 pve coins could also be boosted imo

everything is good

except the BIG NERFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF of money reward

hard boss only 20-40k?

medium boss only 5-26k? you even have a chance to get just 5k from them?

I can tell if compare with farming poke, I better go farm the same poke given from boss and sell it

the income difference between these 2 ways is toooooooooooo big

I agree, it sounds like a real low reward money wise