Scary Story Contest!

IGN: PurpleMauth

Tag: PurpleMauth#3599

Server: Silver

It was a dark, stormy night in late October. The Chatots weren’t chatting and the Fletchings had fled. The hum of electricity was in the air as we pull up. Magnezone and I jump off my jetski and walk up to the power plant.

“Something’s not right,” I mutter under my breath. I head towards the door as a faint but noticeable odour reaches my palate. “No… it can’t be,” I shudder at the thought and head in.

The power plant is only illuminated by the emergency lighting placed strategically throughout the endless labyrinth of concrete. Navigation is difficult, but Magnezone and I trudge through. The wild pokemon have nothing to fear when I have Magnezone with me - after all, this is where Magnezone came from. They recognize him as one of their own and understand the urgency in our footsteps. The wild pokemon can also sense that something isn’t right. As we progress further inside the odour starts to sharpen.

“Magnezone, use Light Screen!” I proclaim in an effort protect us from the inevitability that approaches.

“Magnezone!” cries Magnezone as I feel the warmth of the screen surround us. The odour dissipates and we continue on.

“We’re almost at the server box, Magnezone,” I exclaim. I burst into a sprint. “This server drop wasn’t scheduled and the host says they’ve got no connection issue so it must be-”

Mangled in a pile before me lays Zapdos, the protector of power. It once sharp and regal wings lay bent and clipped at its sides. The damage was brutal. I can sense Zapdos’ fight for life. I run up and feel its beak. This bird hasn’t had electricity flow through it in a long time. Upon grazing its beak, Zapdos tries to open an eye.

“Z...z...zap….” huffs Zapdos.

“Zapdos, who did this to you?!” I exclaim in shock.

“I believe that I can take credit for that, Purp.”

My nose is met with an unmistakable stench that instantly confirms my deepest fears. Light screen wears off and I see movement in the corner of my eyes. Out of the shadows emerges a figure composed of nothing more than hatred and deceit. By his side is the green eared pink blob, a representation of what he used to be, shining and full of hope. His greasy hair was pushed to the side His steps were pronounced and thoughtful, yet I loathed every action he made towards me.

“Giorgio…..My own brother. How did I know that I would find you here?” I spat at him. “Magnezone, use Thunder Wave!”

“Now, now, Purple, you know Clefable has Magic Guard. It won’t affect us,” replied Giorgio calmly.

“What happened to Zapdos? You did this… you… you monster! You know how important it is that it can protect over the server boxes!” I yell at him.

“Oh my dear boy, I am well aware of what the importance this stupid bird holds for both the servers and Discord. You see, a while ago, once we gained Leader permissions, I moved the Discord bots to be sourced out of the very same power box as the servers themselves. Do you know why?” questioned Giorgio with a glint of madness in his eye.

“No Gio, I don’t follow your crazy plans, you know that! Why would you want the Discord bots to drop when the server drops?” i ask, blind with fury.

“Once again your foresight is limited, Purp. Bots are very useful tools, don’t you think?” He began to pace away from me. His calmness irritated me. His Clefable’s gaze on Magnezone remained unbroken “In fact, those bots provide a very important service to us when these servers go down. Slow-mode... A way for moderators to maintain power and order…. Something I seek eternally.” He turned to face me, with a menacing grin on his face.

“You… you want to destroy PRO’s official Discord don’t you?” I realized in horror.

“My dear brother, i seek not to destroy it, I seek to run it into the ground. With Zapdos being clipped, the servers not coming back, users unable to be controlled by mods, the ensuing chaos will be enough to satisfy my doom desire.” Gio turned to me. “Clefable, use sing!”

“Magnezone, use… light… scre….”. My eyes forcefully closed. The last thing I remember is Magnezone clanging to the ground, and Gio stepping towards my defenseless corpse.

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Cyber54

Discord Tag: CyBeR54#7296

Story(around 631 words):

KABOOOM: Suddenly I woke up. I was still tired and rubbed my eyes and stand up and said: "What was that...did a bomb explode near to me?"

I felt a tremor on my right leg. Carefully i picked up the covers and looked underneath. My little Gligar named "Pieks" was hugging me and was scared about the loud sound from outside.

"Ah Pieks, You dont need to be afraid, im by your side."

With a smile on my face, it crawled out of the covers and jumped on my lap, cuddling happily against me. I went to the PC to check some E-Mails and get dressed right after. After i was done i went downstairs and my Mother came home aswell.

"Morning, Mom." I said.

"Good Morning, Cyber." she said.

"You must have woken up by the loud noise from Professor Oak's lab."

"His computer exploded because of the high voltage of his satellite dish."

"You may be able to help him a little bit later. But you are hungry now I guess." she said

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. It was full of bottled water and sugary lemonade. I took a soda bottle from the fridge and closed it again. And my mother was cooking her famous Miltank sausages with Eggs from Pidgey.

Pieks was tapping me with his tail and looked at me with his big cute eyes.

"Well, you also get a piece of my Breakfast."

It´s always the same. I cant resist his cute looking.

After i was done with my breakfast i went out to visit Prof. Oak. I went into the Lab and was looking for him. The Laboratory was completely empty and in the last corner i saw a shadow disappearing. I runned to the corner and felt a bit weird. The fire was already extinguished with the help of the Water Pokemons from the neighborhood. At the roof of the lap i saw some sparkle. I decided to go out again. As I approached the door, it suddenly closed. And the lights went out aswell. My electronical devices and everything that had to do with electricity shut down suddenly. I felt very depressed.

Suddenly a Rotom was standing in front of me.

[spoiler=Spooky Rotom]spooky_rotom_by_nightmare52-d9ny7h5.jpg

I reflexively took a few steps backwards and was looking for Pieks. Unfortunately, I didn't find him. So I was on my own and shouted loud for help. The rotom approached closer and closer to me. In the last second, Pieks came to the support through an open hatch from the roof. He looked much bigger and stronger. My best friend Pieks evolved into a Gliscor. Which defeated the Rotom in a few seconds. The electricity in Prof. Oaks normalized again. The lights went on. The lock unlocked itself and a side room of Prof. Oak´s Lab opened. It was the refrigerated warehouse. Prof. Oak was locked in there. He went out and said:"A few minutes longer and I would be frozen". After that I told him what happened.

Prof. Oak was wondering and all he saw was a Gliscor and not a cute gligar named Pieks anymore.

Oak told me that Pieks probably evolved after he heard you screaming. I recognized that his neckband with the Razor Fang was missing. After that we knew what happened.

"I believe the computer didnt explode due to high voltage, because i was using a good circuit board. It must be the Rotom that caused Chaos here. Lucky that your Pieks evolved into a Gliscor and rescued us in last seconds. Due to the lack of electricity and the Aura of the Spooky rotom the area around us was probably dark so Pieks evolved into a Gliscor." Oak said. And i was afraid that all went good.

Greetings

ps: If u found any grammatical mistakes or misspellings. Keep it for you ^^. Thank you for reading my story hope you liked it and good luck to all participants.

Edited by CyBeR54
  • Like 1

IGN: Pietie

Discord Tag: umBonGo#1931

Story: The Void

Word count: 365

Slowly, Ash walks through the dark corridors that seem to go on for miles and miles. A wistful smile appears on his face in the moment that Pikachu wild charges through his mind.

It's been five years, but he cannot let go.

If only he had closure, he could accept it. However, our hero can only speculate as to what happened to his little, furry friend on that fateful day.

It all happened at this very place, when Pikachu was playing with his newly made friend, a wild Tyrunt. They seemed to get along very well. Tyrunt's presence seemed to overjoy Pikachu and in this, Ash had immense comfort. They would play and be jolly for hours on end until all of their energy was depleted.

This same routine went on day after day since Ash set up camp inside the abandoned lodge. Perhaps he shouldn't have come here in the first place, he thought to himself. Something seemed off about the lodge at first, but Ash just brushed it off.

With each day passing since his arrival, stranger things started to happen. Sometimes he would hear footsteps even though they were the only ones inside the building. Or so he thought, at least.

A loud thwack makes Ash snap out of his dream-like state. His eyes focus intently on a dark void that appears to be growing in the hallway. Briskly, he backpedals from the the perpetually growing darkness. In his hasty stupor, he falls down a hole in the rotten oak flooring

When he comes to, he's surrounded by a clan of Yamask. Their faces macabre and twisted, Ash goes pale as a deep sense of dread enters his body. The leader starts to advance slowly in Ash's direction and his lips quiver intensely. He reaches down towards his utility belt only to discover that his pokeballs are missing.

He hears a creaking behind him as someone runs to the room and opens the door.

Gets on the floor.

EVERBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR!

Pikachu, Tyrunt and their partners in crime, the Yamask clan laugh uncontrollably at a petrified Ash.

The camera pans out to Meowth peering through a square hole in the ceiling.

Edited by dos3d

dos3d.png.84eacba443a83048599a64aaa7161c98.png

icons8-discord-48.png.3413718589bfa42fa8016f6148c3eb2d.png umbongo.

IGN: Kirugin

Discord Tag: Kirugin#9560

The sequel to my Friday the 13th story.

Exactly 6 months ago, there was a incident in Eterna Forest about two trainers that disappeared on April 13th and was no where to be found, since then there been reports in Eterna City of a female voice at night in the forest. This is continuation of that story, now let us begin...

'Female Trainer was on the ground past out and was awaken by the sounds of Mismagius nearby, she stands up and checks her surroundings. Around her is a complete white fog that surrounds the entire area. She also seems to have lost her memories prior to this moment.'

F!Trainer: Where am I? What am I doing here, I can't seem to remember...

'Before she can figure out what is going on, she decides to walk on the path and along side her is a bunch of Mismagius saying something, but she doesn't know the pokemon's language, but eventually starts to understand them.'

F!Trainer: Huh? These Mismagius voices..I know what are they saying! They said "Where are you going? Why are you leaving us?

'The Mismagius starts to follow her around, as she kept running, but something was wrong about her. No matter how much or how far she runs, she doesn't seems to get tired nor the path ends, it's like a endless loop.

F!Trainer: Stop chasing me around! Leave me alone! I don't want to be here!

'The Mismagius understood the words coming from the F!Trainer, and they were extremely angry on how she kept ignoring them, the Misamagius starts to cry, when F!Trainer heard those cries, she began tormented by headaches and hallucinations begins..'

F!Trainer: AHHH! My head.....it hurts! Make it stop! No more please!

'F!Trainer eventually ran into a tree, as she tries to get up, she finds abandoned pokeballs and a wallet next to it. She picked up the wallet and opens, her expression was indescribable.

F!Trainer: A wallet? What is that doing here...

F!Trainer: This is...a picture of me?

'The Mismagius appears next to F!Trainer and whisper in her ear. This is the moment where she finally remembers what happened 6 months ago and never ever forgets again.

The Mismagius: Welcome home Mismagius(F!Trainer).

Edited by Kirugin

ING: : ACrimeSoup

Discord: AcrimeSoup#6825

Story:

The dreams of children taste sweeter than any Nectar.

It was a cold and miserable night in the melancholy port of Canalave City. Being right on the sea front causes these monolithic storms to hit harder than almost any other part of the region. In the midst of this storm stood a small two bedroomed house that valiantly fought against the relentless assaults of the mach-speed winds which constantly battered itself against the think steel poles keeping the humble abode together. The occupants of such a dwelling were none other than Mikey Lawrance and his mother Rebecca Lawrance. Mikey was a short boy for his age, coming it at around 4ft1 and 8 years of age. He was warm, he was...safe. Or so he thought. Growing up Mikey's biggest fear was the storms, the constant tinnitus educing howl of the ravenous winds echoing around his room like a possessed Pidgeot was using hurricane but little did he know there was something far worse out there lurking, watching, waiting. Tick tock tick tock tick tock. "The clock seems louder tonight" thought Mikey to himself as he slowly drifted off into a light blissful sleep. The familiarity of constant banging on his window didn't rouse any suspicion at all allowing this small, round, elephant like creature to slime and weasel its way into the newly sleeping boys room completely undetected. The twisted beast slowly crawled its way up to the bed the unaware boy was sleeping in and raised its enormous yellow trunk into the air, snorting and almost smiling it placed the trust on the boys forehead. The boys happy expression quickly grew to a neutral one, then to a sad one before ultimately turning into a petrified expression. The foul beast smirked as it sucked the boys dreams out of him and replaced it with nightmares that seemed to go on forever. The creature slowly began to lift its sleazy yellow trunk from the boys head and began to waddle contently over to the window before taking one look back at the sleeping boy who's faced was warped and twisted with fear, the creature smiled before admitting a small Thunderwave towards the boy paralysing him in this fear before climbing back outside the window not before noticing a small shiny metal object which it quickly swiped like Drowzee were known to do and began climbing down from the window. The singular piece of metal managed to attract lighting to it creating small sparks which quickly ignited the timbers surrounding the creature, in seconds the house was ablaze. Steel beams around the outside may keep it safe from the ever present wind, but not from fire. In fear the ominous creature sprinted away before being engulfed into the darkness of the night.

Some years have passed since then. All that remains of the house is a small ruin and a singular tree stump which atop sits a small ghost-like Pokemon with a head to match the very object its sitting on. Rumour has it Phantumps are children who have died. There is something peculiar about this Phantump in particular though, it's expression is lost and scared with small jolts of electricity sparking from it almost as if its paralysed.

• Like 2

IGN: Piinetree

Discord Tag: 7th#7777

Story:

The Haunted Shift

[spoiler=Story]

Job-hunting is such a massive pain.

For several weeks, I have been trying to find a job through out the Kanto Region. Luckily, I was able to score one. A night shift as a Security Guard at the Vermilion Docks, home to the exquisite S.S Anne as well as many other ships owned by peppy scientists, entrepreneurs, and businessmen.

"DPEPnR.png120,000 just for a single night shift? This will honestly be a great steal!" Brandon stated loudly as he walked south to the creaky docks. As he walked to the direction to the S.S. Anne, he finally met face to face with the Head Security Guard.

"Welcome to the dead of night newbie!" The Head Guard proclaimed. "The Capitan thanks you for taking the job at such short notice as we lost another night guard again".

"Huh! What do you mean by "again" sir?" Brandon asked questionably as he found that revelation to be a bit odd.

"Oh, don't worry about it." The Head Guard deflected. "Let me show your duties for tonight." Brandon nodded and follow the Head Guard who entered the large cruise ship.

Brandon walked with the Head Guard as he explains his duties which was simply just walking through all the levels of the S.S. Anne's interior as well it's upper deck for most of the night to make sure no vandals interrupt it's Grand Opening of it's cruise operations the next day.

"Anyway, that's all the information you will need my friend." The Head Guard stated as he gave a thumbs up while smiling. "If anything happens, all the phone numbers you need to know, such as the Kanto Police, are located in the security room. Have a safe night" After stating this, the Head Guard walks out of the nearest exit.

Brandon pondered on where to start, but his feet naturally walked him to the stairs of the third level near the Dining Hall. He explored in awe of the ship's decor, stunning red carpets, as well as the expensive paintings hanging throughout the cruise ship. He then halted at a portrait of a Froslass staring back at him and whistled out loudly.

"They weren't lying when they stated this was a luxury ship. I would kill to live in such great bliss." Brandon jokingly stated as he continued. As he made past the painting of the Pokemon, he heard a loud sound of a chime of grandfather clock across the dining room.

"Seems like it finally hit midnight. A few more hours and the money will be mine!" Brandon exclaimed as he was about to walk past the portrait. He soon felt something quite odd in the Dining Room that made him shiver.

Man, why didn't I brought my jacket here! It feels just as colder than when I was training with Candice at Snowpoint City months ago!" Brandon yelled out shockingly as he moved his hands to get warm. "It wasn't this cold when I got here. I should get back to the Security Room..." Brandon stated.

As he walked toward the stairs to the lower level, he noticed something near the edge of his peripheral vision, as he turned, he was completely mortified.

"W-w-what is that!" Brandon screeched in a tone that is a rarity coming from plucky person like himself.

His eyes targeted on the portrait of the Froslass which had an unknown apparition of a small arm breaking out of the image slowly inching toward him. As Brandon prepped to run out for escape, he heard a high-pitched sound coming from the unknown entity. Brandon quickly bolted out to the stairs to the lower level hallways to find the Security Room to hide from the unknown apparition.

"Is this the reason why the previous night guard left so quickly? The reason why the amount of money he would have earn was so high?" Brandon thought as he continue running through the lower level hallways as he was making his way to the Security Room. As he opened the door and quickly entered, he slammed the door shut and locked it while breathing heavily.

"I'm out of here, they can keep their money. I'm not going to get my life taken by a ghost. Brandon exclaimed as he turned to be in the state of horror he was previously in before.

"AHHHHH!!!" Brandon screamed highly as he quickly ran out the S.S Anne exit with his pride gone with the wind behind him.

"Las Frosslass Frosslass" A small naughty Frosslass chuckled lightly as he scared another guard quickly in succession.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

[spoiler=Author Note]

Honestly, it was suppose to be a bit longer, but sadly tried my best to fulfill the maximum characters possible.

Probably for the next event, a suggested 1000 character maximum would been quite sweet. Though, honestly thank for reading everyone as I tried my best! :)

- Piine

Edited by Piine

ING: Fuhyobi

Discord: Fuhyobi#3890

Story:

There was once a young man named Fuhyobi aged 14 who lived with his father and his Pokémon Pichu in a small town in the middle of the mountains. Fuh was a shy and quiet boy, presumably he had depression since he had lost his mother a couple of years ago in an inexplicable way, although this made him and his father more united was not enough to fill the void in his heart.

Summer came, his father wanted to take him to vacation in a cabin that he lent him a friend from work, as the cabin was next to a lake his idea was to go fishing, so Fuh packed his things and with Pichu and his father were heading to that site, it was a very quiet place there were many deerling and sawsbuck, and many bug-type Pokémon. They arrived at the cabin unpacked their things and Fuh's dad wanted to sleep a little.

Fuh went for a walk next to Pichu admiring the Pokémon that lived there, I walk on a path by the lake, but suddenly a thick fog appeared, this made the Pokémon fled terrified Fuh did not know what happened just hug Pichu, I listen a loud roar, a terrifying silhouette began to walk towards him, the claws of the creature were huge, about 2 meters and a half, his eyes shone in the mist with a reddish hue.

When the creature was in front of Fuh, Pichu jumped out of his arms and attacked with a loud volley. Because Pichu had never fought the discharge I reach Fuh leaving him unconscious. When he woke up he was in the cabin his father told him he had heard the noise of Pichu's attack and went to rescue him, he told him that he also looked at that huge silhouette getting into the lake and barely reacted, he took it and Pichu left unconscious of a blow.

The fog was getting thicker, the doors and windows of the cabin were blocked. Fuh's father decided that it was time to leave, when he made it to the door he told Fuh to wait for him to go by the car, Fuh asked him not to go alone but he told her he would be fine, he handed her his hat favorite and left the cabin, several minutes passed and a horrible roar was heard. Fuh was terrified, Pichu was still unconscious, took courage, hugged Pichu and ran to the truck, when it came it was shattered on one side, it had claw marks.

Fuh shouting called his father, he was desperate, suddenly something was done to him from the bushes, he held his breath, and began to emerge the black silhouette in front of him, Fuh could not scream was paralyzed, the shadowy figure looked directly at him In the eyes, he raised one of his huge arms and made his blood-filled claws on Fuh's head, the creature smiled showing his sharp fangs and instead of hurting him, he took the hat that belonged to his father and returned to the forest. Fuh stood still for minutes, the fog began to fade.

He arrived in town and went to the police, he told them what happened. Two weeks have passed and there is no trace of the creature, or of his father, he does not know if he was devoured or what happened to him. A similar accident occurred two years ago when Fuh lost his mother, the same testimony that Fuh gave, was the same one that his father gave two years ago corresponding to the creature.

End.

kyu.png.b944bc680bb8e448f9545921baa02fc0.png

IGN: Formalpeanut

Discord Tag: Iegs#7456

Story:

Wacky Adventures with Mimikyu!

I creep around my snoring Pokémon, silent but restless. Beads of sweat gently rolled off my temples. Mimikyu was a light sleeper, rarely would anyone be able to walk past the fairy without startling him.

I had decided a long time ago that I wanted to see Mimikyu – how he truly was. He’d always hide beneath the drapes of a makeshift Pikachu costume, perpetually bashful, and maybe a bit fearful of allowing anyone to peek underneath. Even now, he guards his form in his sleep. Luckily for me, I’ve long learnt the clever tricks that I would need to sneak past a master of the darkness.

Whenever I would ask him to show his true self to me, he would shy away, clutching his leathery coat tightly around himself. He was embarrassed. What might he be thinking? That he was ugly? That it would drive me away? It was a bit silly. We’ve been together for so long now. I can’t imagine life without him. There’s no way something like physical appearance could ever drive us apart.

But no matter what, he’d always insist that we’re better off with layers of disguise between us. It nearly brings me to tears, sometimes – that he would think so little of me. But I could understand. Everyone just wants to be loved. It was worth hiding away forever if anything could ever threaten the love that others might hold for us.

I just needed to show him that my love for him is here to stay. If he wasn’t willing to see for himself, then I’d just need to make it clear on my own terms.

Slowly, I scuttle around in front of him. His eyes are still closed, and his breathing even. I gently grasp the bottom of his pale outfit between my thumb and my index finger. He shifts a bit, but fortune is on my side. He doesn’t stir.

With some trepidation, I finally lift the drapes.

Mimikyu jolts awake. We lock eyes for a moment. Suddenly, his begin to slide away.

Away and away they go, burrowing under my view, becoming little more than twinkles. I try to reach out for them.

My arms stretch forwards, reaching and reaching. My legs follow after me, as I fall forwards, and down.

The twinkles shine and sparkle, inviting me to look further, to take in all that’s around me.

But I can’t.

I was confused, I couldn’t see. I could see. I don’t understand what I see.

Where was Mimikyu? Why did he run away? Was he safe? My worries tried to push out the visual stimuli. My head swam. It was swimming. Something was swimming in my head.

A little pustule. Diving around in the grey matter. Pushing up nerves. Leaving pins and needles in its wake. It rode along, leaving my cerebellum ringing like a bell as it was struck, once, twice, three times.

I looked down. I saw my eyes, dilated and pulsing.

The pressure grew, and the little swimming Thing. It was expanding. It is expanding. The pressure was growing. It grows behind my eyes, poking a needle into the backs of my pupils.

It breaks through, and my eyes and mouth fall open in wordless screams. A nail slides out, leaving behind a soft screech as it rubs against my retinas.

It keeps sliding. It grows longer and longer, a skewer expanding forwards and pricking the soles of my feet.

Why was this happening to me? Was it Mimikyu? Who is Mimikyu?

The screech reverberates, echoing infinitely. A stylus scrapes on a vinyl record. A fingernail scrapes against the asphalt.

I looked down. I saw a pair of eyes, punctured and raw.

It tastes like graphite. Something is in my mouth. It’s a mouth.

Teeth clack together. Teeth grind together. Teeth grow between teeth. Teeth fall out of a mouth into a mouth.

Mimikyu. That’s what’s happening. Hate Mimikyu. Hurts. Hate hurts hate.

Hurts hurts hurts. Where’s everything going? Twinkling in the distance. Swimming in a head. Swimming behind eyes. Poking eyes. Poking feet. Poking ears. Poking and swimming.

I looked down. I saw a stranger’s eyes, devoid of intelligence.

I?

Where is this.

I look up. I can’t breathe. A fiery pain rages in my chest. It feels as though all the blood in my body had slowed to a halt. I look around frantically.

I see Mimikyu running away. I catch a glance of twinkling tears as I expire.

IGN: Banan0858X

Discord: Banan0858#3845

Story:

I had been on my pokemon adventure for a couple of weeks.

I was on my way to lavender town because I heard that there was a strong ghost pokemon in the pokemon tower.

People had warned me not to go in but I'm not afraid of the ghosts. I went up to the second floor when I heard a noise.

I hear an unpleasant laugh that does not sound human.

I'm looking around, I'll see a girl in the corner crying.

I ask what has happened. It took my pichu.

What.

It was the shadow.

What a shadow.

The girl stands up and hugs me.

She looks up and I see Gengar.

I'm screaming with horror.

I'm trying to throw out charmeleon, but I can not move.

Then I became the next Gengar.

Now I'm walking around in Pokemon tower seaking for someone who can take my place.

Edited by Banan0858X

IGN: Westcash

Discord Tag: Westcash #2425

Story

It is a story about ancient lengdary race, Gengar from Alola.

In Alola, the deadly enemy of Gengar is Alazakam. After long time battle between Gengar and Alazakam, Gengar finally learns the powerful

psychic capacity from its enemy. Alolan Gengar changed from no items in hand to silver spoons in each hand.

Its type changed from ghost type to ghost and phychic type.

However, it is the extremely powerful psychic capcity of Alolan Gengar that causes fear to Alola people.

Alola people start to hire Exorcists to exterminate Alolan Gengar......

The story took place after departure of Ash Ketchum to become master of pokemon.

One hour later, a cute boy appeared in front of Professor Oak and asked if he could get a pokemon from Oak or Not.

Because of the age of the boy(Only 9 years old) & none of starter pokemons for new trainer including the Pikachu,

Oak refused his request and told to the cute boy that he can come to Oak's Laboratory after one year.

However, Professor Oak was suddenly under control by mysterious force and gave him a special pokemon ball when he was leaving laboratory.

That special ball have a mysterious symbol onto its surface that only the boy can see.

The boy asked which pokemon inside the pokemon ball, but Professor Oak didn't react as if he was a statue.

Even though with doubt in his mind, the boy went home happily.

" A Gengar. Wow" told by boy after he opened that pokemon ball.

That is a Gengar(& Shiny) inside the special pokemon ball, but no one will know where it comes from even if Professor Oak.

The section of memory of Oak was deleted by the last one mysterious pokemon, Alolan Gengar.

At the moment that Professor and the boy was in laboratory, the last Alolan gengar was nearby and injured.

It was chased by Exorcists from Alola to Kanto.

The last Alolan gengar knew that he was going to die.

Thus, it used its last power to make himself become a pokemon ball to avoid the chase from Exorcists.

However, at the same time the powerful energy of Alolan Gengar would be sealed and become a normal Gengar.

But,the most terrifying thing that the boy would never know was the special pokemon ball would absorb energy slowly from the boy day to day.

At 10 years age, finally the boy start its tour to become a Pokemon trainer.

For the past one year, the health condition of the boy became worse and worse.

The parents of the boy took him to many famous doctors, but no one could know what is the cause of disease.

Even though with unhealthy body, parents of the boy still approve the tour of him.

The boy is really a genius pokemon trainer.

You can imagine how hard to train a lv 1 Gengar with all 01 ivs. #And it is fully evolved. Need much EXP. XD

But just when Gengar become LV100 Gengar, Exorcists finally find where the Alolan Gengar is.

Exorcists force the boy to give up that terrilbe Gengar.

At that moment, the Alolan Gengar finall unlock the seal and takes the life of the boy.

The battle between Exorcists and Alolan Gengar starts!!!

In order to defeat Exorcists, the Alolan Gengar even become Mega Alolan Gengar!!!

Because of the super power of Mega Alolan Gengar, all Pokemon of Exorcists are defeated.

In order to seal that crazy monster, Exorcists sacrifice their life to summon Hoopa Unbound against Mega Alolan Gengar!!!

Finally, Mega Alolan Gengar use Destiny Bond, and they are died. Hoopa Unbould was sealed again......

BUT, the story is still not the end, Professor Elm is giving a special pokemon ball to another cute boy........

My PRO Website: Click Me

My Youtube Channel: Click Me

sm-81d70a762c00a772d8cb886c2ba396e81b83ba2994d05bf9edcf382bd63a5714.png