Problem with Heatran quest

Pokemondzoto

Hello,

simple question: If i want to catch Heatran I have to enter to Stark Mountain Main Cavern Pt with ONLY one Pokemon. Then I need to beat NPCs. If I want to catch Heatran can I catch Pokemons into this cavern and use them in battles against these NPCs? Or I need to use only one Pokemon? Making it simpler: am I forced to ENTRY with on Pokemon or to USE only that one Pokemon what I entered with?

Thanks for quick help :)

Hello,

simple question: If i want to catch Heatran I have to enter to Stark Mountain Main Cavern Pt with ONLY one Pokemon. Then I need to beat NPCs. If I want to catch Heatran can I catch Pokemons into this cavern and use them in battles against these NPCs? Or I need to use only one Pokemon? Making it simpler: am I forced to ENTRY with on Pokemon or to USE only that one Pokemon what I entered with?

Thanks for quick help :)

Hey PokemonDzoto,

you can only access Stark Mountain with one Pokémon which has a level of 60 or less. Also, once you entered, a NPC will take all Master Balls and Rare Candys you own and will keep them untill you finished the quest or leave the cave. However, you are still able to catch additional Pokémon when you are in the cave and use them. :)

Keep in mind, there are two ways to catch Heatran, once without leaving the cave and without Master Ball and once by leaving the cave and and re-enter it with Masterball, Rare Candys and extra Pokémon.

Here a small part out of the Heatran quest mentioned in our Legendary Mega Thread:

After you beat Commander Mars you can fight the level 99 485.png, you can decide to catch it without 320536master.png when you chose to do the quest with a Synchronize Pokemon or just beat it.

mjHkljj_clipped_rev_1.png

If you decided to beat it, you can talk to Buck, he will give you back all your 441384rarecandy.png and 320536master.png and also teleport you to the entrance of Stark Mountain.

You can go back to the Pokecenter, grab a synch Pokemon now and go back to Stark mountain Heatran Pt, where you challenge a level 30 485.png now. On this Heatran you can use a Masterball to catch it.

unknown_clipped_rev_2.png

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this topic.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Thanks for help. I'm in the cave right now and... do I need rock smash for reach Heatran or I am wrong?

No, Rock Smash is not needed.

Its only that needed, what is mentioned in the Legendary Mega Thread.

~Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution